Forum

Todd Gurley Suspended

9 years 6 months ago #63968 by thriller
Replied by thriller on topic WOW !!!!......

ogredawg wrote: Bernie said in his blawg that #3 has to pay restitution to a charity along with the 4 game and 40 hour community service deal...that is just a slap in the face to a fine Football Player the likes college football has not seen since #34 graced the field...a real shame...Go Pro #3 I know you care for your team as you have proved it over the last several weeks...but time to look out after your professional career

Now......Chubb for Heisman...

Correct. TGII, you have been a DGD . . . time to move on.

Let's get Sony and Keith back in uniform. Chubb, Michel, Marshall, Douglas - I still like this backfield.

Chubb for Heisman. #disbandtheNCAAnow
The following user(s) said Thank You: wlayton, ogredawg

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
9 years 6 months ago #63969 by Buc
Replied by Buc on topic WOW !!!!......
Realize it is hard to put some material on this board, working folks here.

Below is a "fraction" of the BS that Emmert has and continues to spew in directions that he believes will further his cause.

Senator McCaskill pinned his ears back, and Emmert said . . . . blah blah blah.

espn.go.com/video/clip?id=11371219

• Buc
  • Buc's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
9 years 6 months ago #63970 by Buc
Any of you that watched the video, have this question.

Does Emmert say and sound like the NFL Commissioner when recently faced with such problems? Friends and neighbors, it is all about egos and dollars.
The following user(s) said Thank You: wlayton

• Buc
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
9 years 6 months ago #63971 by TN Dawg
Replied by TN Dawg on topic WOW !!!!......
Dye has been cast .... move on. We have rival game Saturday in Jax.

It will be just that much more special to beat the gayturds with our #2 and #3 RB's.
The following user(s) said Thank You: wlayton

More
9 years 6 months ago #63972 by Wartdawg
Replied by Wartdawg on topic WOW !!!!......
Move on is right.

If he plays again for us, he does... if he doesn't, he doesn't.

One thing I am not forgetting here is that while the NCAA is a corrupt power hungry pile
of hypocritical hippo dung
.... Todd Gurley did this to himself and the team, knowing full well it was a violation.

Gnash all the teeth we want, wear your discontinued "Free Gurley" shirts.. cheer like mad if he's ever on a field again for us, call me names for daring say things like this instead of portraying him as an innocent victim.. whatever, but that is a fact.

Gurley was special....., but Chubb is far from ordinary. We win and lose not based on this one
player.

God Bless and Go Dawgs

Like Braves Baseball? Follow them at ourbraves.freeforums.net/ and help support my community of Braves fans.
The following user(s) said Thank You: DawgDoc, thriller, wlayton, ogredawg

More
9 years 6 months ago #63975 by Buc

Wartdawg wrote: Move on is right.

If he plays again for us, he does... if he doesn't, he doesn't.

One thing I am not forgetting here is that while the NCAA is a corrupt power hungry pile
of hypocritical hippo dung
.... Todd Gurley did this to himself and the team, knowing full well it was a violation.

Gnash all the teeth we want, wear your discontinued "Free Gurley" shirts.. cheer like mad if he's ever on a field again for us, call me names for daring say things like this instead of portraying him as an innocent victim.. whatever, but that is a fact.

Gurley was special....., but Chubb is far from ordinary. We win and lose not based on this one
player.

Maybe I am missing the point, but it never hurts to look at more than what the athlete did or did not do. Yes Gurley knew, little doubt about that. That information (all of it) I would bet was sent to the NCAA through the efforts of Georgia officials involved with this.

Move on to me is in a way saying, everything that can be done has been done. In this particular case, the Gurley/Georgia case leads me to this question. Why did it take the NCAA, Emmert in particular the length of time that it did to conclude Gurley's "knowing he messed up"? That is showing "power", when actuality it is a failure of leadership. Gurley failed, NCAA has failed for generations. Reminds me a bit of the current things that are going on with the IRS. People scared to death of the IRS, that in the not too distant past was the same situation with the NCAA, universities scared to death of the NCAA.

Speaking for myself, not going to have some half hearted folks not being questioned by me or boards like this one and others that simply want a level playing field. Out of site, out of mind, not where I come from.

• Buc
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
Time to create page: 0.060 seconds