Forum

Todd Gurley Suspended

9 years 6 months ago #63955 by thriller
Replied by thriller on topic I suspect,.....

Wartdawg wrote: I'm skeptical of him being back.

The comment about UGA's actions being commendable was backhanded. I speak NCAA, so let me interpret it's probable meaning.

"Nice try, but we're the NCAA and WE decide when it's over.... and it's not over."

The good news is this.... We should win this game pretty solidly even without him, and if we do lose it will be for other reasons.

Your "backhanded" comment is about as concise as it could possibly be. Well stated.

To show you how absurd this whole situation is, just read this:

www.alligatorarmy.com/2014/10/28/7084979...bulldogs-todd-gurley

If Gurley gets more than two games, the NCAA should be immediately boycotted and disbanded. Not just by UGA fans, but anyone who really enjoys college football.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
9 years 6 months ago - 9 years 6 months ago #63957 by thriller
Well now we know. 4 games, as expected.

The time is now to dump the NCAA permanently.

twitter.com/intent/user?screen_name=McMu...om/college-football/
The following user(s) said Thank You: ogredawg

More
9 years 6 months ago - 9 years 6 months ago #63958 by thriller
Is there anyone who can honestly say the NCAA doesn't hate the University of Georgia? Is there anyone who honestly thinks this ruling doesn't reflect vengeance? The NCAA had the power to rule, according to the rules, only 2 games. But no. It's 4 because the NCAA violated the Sherman Act up until the 1980's and we called 'em out on it.

UGA has done nothing wrong. Seriously, Todd Gurley has done his time (for doing something that harmed no one and didn't make him any more than the cheapest spending money).

The NCAA must now be dismantled.

Edit: Just found out he got $3,000 + dollars, if you can believe what the press is saying. At this point, I no longer believe what ANYONE is saying. 4 games. Secession NOW.
The following user(s) said Thank You: wlayton

More
9 years 6 months ago #63959 by GooseDawg78
Replied by GooseDawg78 on topic I suspect,.....
4 games for being honest about it. Says a lot about the society we live in today...honesty is punished, lying & covering up is rewarded. Deny, deny, deny right Jimbo, right Johnny, right Cam...
The following user(s) said Thank You: thriller, wlayton

More
9 years 6 months ago #63960 by NC_Dawg
Replied by NC_Dawg on topic WOW !!!!......
Doesn't look good for TG......

MASH THIS IF YOU DARE !!!!

Wouldn't surprise me in the least if TG declares early for the NFL and waves good-bye to UGA!

"My advice to you is to start drinking heavily." - Bluto
The following user(s) said Thank You: Buc

More
9 years 6 months ago #63961 by NC_Dawg
Replied by NC_Dawg on topic I suspect,.....

GooseDawg78 wrote: 4 games for being honest about it. Says a lot about the society we live in today...honesty is punished, lying & covering up is rewarded. Deny, deny, deny right Jimbo, right Johnny, right Cam...

Therein lies the conflict that has seized UGA since Jan Kemp! Since those dark days, THANKS Vince, the pendulum has swung to the opposing extreme whereby we gratuitously self report, THANKS Mark! So, if you are a fan of the squeaky clean, this is what you get!

FTR: I do NOT support the concept of dodge, evade and deny....Somewhere there needs to be some middle ground. Especially when we are dealing with a situation, mired to its axles in HYPOCRISY!

Sad day for the Dawg Nation! Sad day for TG!....Time for the SEC to rethink its association with the corporately corrupt!

GO DAWGS!!!!!!!!!!

"My advice to you is to start drinking heavily." - Bluto
The following user(s) said Thank You: Buc

More
Time to create page: 0.064 seconds