Forum

Todd Gurley Suspended

9 years 6 months ago #63939 by thriller
Replied by thriller on topic I suspect,.....
Seth Emerson was just on 680 SPECULATING that one POSSIBLE reason for the huge delay in reinstating TGII is that perhaps they already sent UGA their answer (3 or 4 games), and UGA is ALREADY appealing the ruling, and just waiting to hear back on the APPEAL. That would make me VERY unhappy, but wouldn't surprise me in the least.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
9 years 6 months ago #63940 by wlayton
Replied by wlayton on topic I suspect,.....
Anything is possible with that bunch.

EVERYBODY seems to think TG will play the UF game, so as a contrarian, I have to lean towards no!!

Man I hope that type of strategy doesn't work this time.

PVBDAWG

More
9 years 6 months ago #63941 by wlayton
I just read where it was reported that UGA will have to wait another 1-2 days for the decision, so maybe nobody knows anything yet.

Probably be decided at Thursday's NCAA board meeting.

PVBDAWG

More
9 years 6 months ago #63942 by thriller
Replied by thriller on topic I suspect,.....
I've got a very bad feeling that we'll be starting no. 27, backing him up with no. 22.

Now don't get me wrong. I think we SHOULD beat UF worse than we beat either Mizzou OR the Hogs, but still - I'd rather have as many weapons this weekend as I could take. No. 3 sure looks good running a football.

More
9 years 6 months ago #63943 by wlayton

thriller wrote: I've got a very bad feeling that we'll be starting no. 27, backing him up with no. 22.

Now don't get me wrong. I think we SHOULD beat UF worse than we beat either Mizzou OR the Hogs, but still - I'd rather have as many weapons this weekend as I could take. No. 3 sure looks good running a football.

Agree and TG would be fresh and VERY hungry.

Look on the flip side.....if he isn't re-instated to play, the team may just get "ticked off" and play lights out like they did against Mizzou.

PVBDAWG
The following user(s) said Thank You: thriller

More
9 years 6 months ago - 9 years 6 months ago #63948 by Wartdawg
Replied by Wartdawg on topic I suspect,.....
I'm skeptical of him being back.

The comment about UGA's actions being commendable was backhanded. I speak NCAA, so let me interpret it's probable meaning.

"Nice try, but we're the NCAA and WE decide when it's over.... and it's not over."

The good news is this.... We should win this game pretty solidly even without him, and if we do lose it will be for other reasons.

God Bless and Go Dawgs

Like Braves Baseball? Follow them at ourbraves.freeforums.net/ and help support my community of Braves fans.

More
Time to create page: 0.099 seconds