Forum

Todd Gurley Suspended

9 years 6 months ago #63962 by thriller
Replied by thriller on topic WOW !!!!......

NC_Dawg wrote: Doesn't look good for TG......

MASH THIS IF YOU DARE !!!!

Wouldn't surprise me in the least if TG declares early for the NFL and waves good-bye to UGA!

I agree. If I was an agent, I'd call him and make sure he knows his draft stock can't do anything but go down if he plays, due to risk of injury. As it is, he's an early first rounder, and that won't change unless he plays. Play against Abuurn, blow out a knee and wind up like Marcus Lattimore.

Secession NOW.
The following user(s) said Thank You: NC_Dawg

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
9 years 6 months ago #63963 by Buc
Replied by Buc on topic WOW !!!!......

Wouldn't surprise me in the least if TG declares early for the NFL and waves good-bye to UGA!

I for one hope that your statement above is what Todd Gurley does.

Reinstatement, my butt. Community service, again BS.

Another area that will keep the media alive for a couple of days.

Watched Emmert when he was before the House Committee, made unbelievable statements and was called on it. He is the "mule" that never learned gee from haw. He is the mule that needs a 2x4 to get his attention.

Gurley, go pro. We will see how his draft status is affected. Some say top 10, what about top 5.

The one thing or one of the things that will bring Gurley back is his oneness with the University of Georgia. At this point a possibility of getting into the M&M Final Four, team mates and supporters being supported by Todd Gurley.

Still say, GO PRO TODD GURLEY.
The following user(s) said Thank You: thriller, NC_Dawg, wlayton, dawgs_fans_dad

• Buc
  • Buc's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
9 years 6 months ago #63964 by thriller
Replied by thriller on topic WOW !!!!......

Buc wrote:

Watched Emmert when he was before the House Committee, made unbelievable statements and was called on it. He is the "mule" that never learned gee from haw. He is the mule that needs a 2x4 to get his attention.

Gurley, go pro. We will see how his draft status is affected. Some say top 10, what about top 5.

The one thing or one of the things that will bring Gurley back is his oneness with the University of Georgia. At this point a possibility of getting into the M&M Final Four, team mates and supporters being supported by Todd Gurley.

As much as it hurts (as a Bulldog fan) I agree. Todd Gurley, do not play anymore "amateur" football. If I was that young man, I'd set up a card table in front of the student center and start selling autographs right now. Stick it in the NCAAs eye.

We need to start the secession movement today.
The following user(s) said Thank You: wlayton, ogredawg

More
9 years 6 months ago #63965 by dawgs_fans_dad
Replied by dawgs_fans_dad on topic WOW !!!!......

Buc wrote:

As a fan I would like to see him truck Auburn for 150-200 and play in the SECCG and maybe more. If I was his dad or his agent I'd probably tell him to start preparing for the combine.

Talk about overkill. * the NCAA.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Buc

More
9 years 6 months ago #63966 by BullDawg2010
Replied by BullDawg2010 on topic WOW !!!!......
The NCAA is a joke.
Gurley admits to taking money, 4 game suspension.
We all know Cam Newton's father took some dough but somehow Cam knew nothing about it, misses zero games.

UGA plans to appeal the decision? Won't make one lick of difference.

Winston accused of rape, still plays.

The day the NCAA is torn apart with lawsuit after lawsuit, I will be a happy man.
The following user(s) said Thank You: thriller, wlayton, Buc, ogredawg

More
9 years 6 months ago #63967 by ogredawg
Replied by ogredawg on topic WOW !!!!......
Bernie said in his blawg that #3 has to pay restitution to a charity along with the 4 game and 40 hour community service deal...that is just a slap in the face to a fine Football Player the likes college football has not seen since #34 graced the field...a real shame...Go Pro #3 I know you care for your team as you have proved it over the last several weeks...but time to look out after your professional career

Now......Chubb for Heisman...

thecountrynation.com
The following user(s) said Thank You: thriller, wlayton, Buc, dawgs_fans_dad

More
Time to create page: 0.099 seconds