Forum

Need Some Help . . . .

9 years 6 months ago #63350 by wlayton
Replied by wlayton on topic Need Some Help . . . .
VERY cool Buc, thanks for the link.

Wow, maybe my memory isn't as bad as I thought. Guess I can remember UGA's great things. My Mother and Father were at the game and they were still pumped when they got home. I was a kid kicking the football around in the front yard when they drove up all excited.

Will never forget that... :)

PVBDAWG

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
9 years 6 months ago - 9 years 6 months ago #63351 by Buc
Replied by Buc on topic Need Some Help . . . .
Here is one that I hold close to my heart.

Georgia's 1975 defense, led by Ben Zambiasi, Ronnie Swoopes and Dickey Clark, were thought to be too small; however, they swarmed around the ball like no other team in Defensive Coordinator Coach Erk Russell's memory. Coach Russell came up with the nickname because his undersized defense defended their territory like a pack of mean Junkyard Dawgs.

Jeremy Pruitt is "trying" to bring back some of the above type play . . . . I believe.

Here is a list of the 1975 Georgia Football Team. Check the size and weight of the players. Think one of your close associates or family of the player was on that team. Ray was a tough guy. Also the reason that Herschel Walker chose Georgia, in my opinion.

www.fanbase.com/Georgia-Bulldogs-Football-1975/roster/

I love college football, wish we could get back to football and get away from the "stuff" that is ruining a great game. Football as I have said before left a mark on me, a positive force in what I was able to accomplish up until this day. :)

Edit: Have to add this. One of my favorite players of all time and also one of Erk's. Check the size and weight of Steve Greer. Steve was truly a "junkyard dawg". Feared nothing or no one. Fact.

www.fanbase.com/2-Steve-Greer

• Buc
  • Buc's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
9 years 6 months ago #63352 by wlayton
Replied by wlayton on topic Need Some Help . . . .

Buc wrote: Here is one that I hold close to my heart.

Georgia's 1975 defense, led by Ben Zambiasi, Ronnie Swoopes and Dickey Clark, were thought to be too small; however, they swarmed around the ball like no other team in Defensive Coordinator Coach Erk Russell's memory. Coach Russell came up with the nickname because his undersized defense defended their territory like a pack of mean Junkyard Dawgs.

Jeremy Pruitt is "trying" to bring back some of the above type play . . . . I believe.

Here is a list of the 1975 Georgia Football Team. Check the size and weight of the players. Think one of your close associates or family of the player was on that team. Ray was a tough guy. Also the reason that Herschel Walker chose Georgia, in my opinion.

www.fanbase.com/Georgia-Bulldogs-Football-1975/roster/

I love college football, wish we could get back to football and get away from the "stuff" that is ruining a great game. Football as I have said before left a mark on me, a positive force in what I was able to accomplish up until this day. :)

A big AMEN...

PVBDAWG

More
9 years 6 months ago #63353 by stevedawg
Replied by stevedawg on topic Need Some Help . . . .
I think drawing plays in the dirt during huddle is a good idea we should try. :whistle:

For winning the Natty give every Dawg a bone AND prime rib steak.

9 years 6 months ago #63354 by Dawg With Style
Replied by Dawg With Style on topic Need Some Help . . . .

stevedawg wrote: I think drawing plays in the dirt during huddle is a good idea we should try. :whistle:

As long as Gurley doing the drawing :lol:

How Bout them Dawgs!!!!!!!

Ride it like you stole it
The following user(s) said Thank You: stevedawg

• Dawg With Style
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
9 years 6 months ago #63355 by Buc
Replied by Buc on topic Need Some Help . . . .

stevedawg wrote: I think drawing plays in the dirt during huddle is a good idea we should try. :whistle:

Believe you have the answer that so many of us have tried to find. Not sure why I am laughing so hard, but a good laugh is worth so much this day and time. :woohoo:

• Buc
  • Buc's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
Time to create page: 0.078 seconds