Forum

Need Some Help . . . .

9 years 6 months ago #63250 by Buc
Need Some Help . . . . was created by Buc
How is it that Auburn can go from worst to "close to first" in one year?

Does Auburn have more and better athletes than other teams in D1 football?

If Auburn's strength is running the football, why can't they be stopped?

Anyone watch the game between Auburn and LSU and look at the expression on Les Miles face?

Auburn does throw the football, but not near as much as other SEC schools, right?

Is Gus Malzahn that much better as a head coach than others that he faces?

Gus Malzahn has a relatively short time in the D1 ranks as a coach, right? Why is his team doing so much better than say, the pro style attacks?

Go to this . . . . Does Auburn have a back that measures up to Todd Gurley? Does Auburn have a back better than freshman Nick Chubb? Does Auburn have a back better than Sony Michel when he is well?

Does Auburn have a better tight end than Jeb Blazevich, a freshman?

Does Auburn have a better kicker than Marshall Morgan?

Just questions that I ask "myself". Have "chirped" for a long time about what separates Georgia from others that seem to find answers quickly. You folks ever think about that? Sometimes it is not who we will play next week, sometimes it is about next season. No, I am not talking down to anyone, just asking questions that no one else either wants to ask or discuss.

At the end of last season, there was much noise about our recruiting talent. OK.

Reading a lot of press material about the 2015 recruits.

Last question. What happens when all of that "talent" finds its way to Athens, you know, the Classic City?

Also see where those protecting their jobs are discussing the 2016 recruits at this point. Good stuff, lots of talent, Georgia will be right there, in the final four. Think I am being ugly, ask yourself these questions, I have for many years.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Buc
  • Buc's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
9 years 6 months ago - 9 years 6 months ago #63251 by yankeedawg1
Replied by yankeedawg1 on topic Need Some Help . . . .
For many years the rabbits foot hung around CLM neck. At the end of last year the rabbit

Moved from LSwho made a brief stop at ASU before setting down at FSU

ASU..vs .. UGA.....Bama last year.. Buc as you say football takes a funny bounce and they win

both 13 seconds from a NC....... didn't seal the deal..... still a ways to go before SECCG

This year..... going to be real interesting how the west was won....sorry to easy to

Pass. Up.... No question ASU has talent....so do the schools in Mudisippi

Also don't count out that other school from Alabama just yet

Go Dawgs!

More
9 years 6 months ago #63252 by Dawg With Style
Replied by Dawg With Style on topic Need Some Help . . . .
Allburn plays for 60 min. an always believe they will win.

How Bout them Dawgs!!!!!!!

Ride it like you stole it
The following user(s) said Thank You: stevedawg, bulldawg36869

• Dawg With Style
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
9 years 6 months ago #63253 by Buc
Replied by Buc on topic Need Some Help . . . .

Dawg With Style wrote: Allburn plays for 60 min. an always believe they will win.

DWS, do you think that's what is missing with us? Not you and I . . . .thinking team and coaches? I hope that you understand that the statement you made has much meaning to me. Not that it matters to anyone else, lots of truth in the sixty minute statement.

Allow me this. I am not sure that I have ever witnessed Mark Richt bringing the hammer down on an opponent. Not going to argue with anyone about that, but it is another area that separates me from Mark Richt. Cleats on, not a time to be nice. Game over shake hands if you like and go about getting ready for the next opponent.

DWS, don't like some of the "cute" things that I have seen so far coming from those that should understand their positions.

Could very easily go into a thousand words, but simply I want to see leadership. Leave that right where it is.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dawg With Style, dawgs_fans_dad

• Buc
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
9 years 6 months ago #63254 by Buc
Replied by Buc on topic Need Some Help . . . .
Now I read this. Jones was a very good defensive back, kick returner for Merritt Island High School. I live on Merritt Island have watched this young man, been close to the action, and am very disappointed with him stealing. Should not say this but will . . . . another candidate for Auburn. Either Auburn or Louisville will make "Shaq" whole again. Probably Louisville, he originally signed there. Know and associate with many from this area and I have one thing to say for "Shaq". You are "stoopid" . . . . again. Not the first time. If you want to answer this post, you know who I am. Not the first time "Shaq". Problems in Palm Bay followed you all the way to Athens. Again, not sad . . . . "stoopid". You blew a really good chance to be "all that". Loads of talent. Mustangs don't do what you have done again.

www.sicemdawgs.com/2014/10/uga-freshman-...%28Sicemdawgs.com%29

• Buc
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
9 years 6 months ago #63255 by ogredawg
Replied by ogredawg on topic Need Some Help . . . .
Aubuurn does not play not to lose

thecountrynation.com
The following user(s) said Thank You: stevedawg, bulldawg36869

More
Time to create page: 0.102 seconds