Forum

Another Question Concerning Our Leadership . . . .

9 years 7 months ago #62649 by ogredawg
Kind of long but I think everyone should read Thomas Brown's latest blog post:

ugathomasbrown.wordpress.com/

breaks it down rather nicely I think. Please read it ALL as it gives a good insight on the stats over the first 2 games...

thecountrynation.com
The following user(s) said Thank You: NC_Dawg, Rdawg, sflanagan21

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
9 years 7 months ago #62650 by ogredawg

sflanagan21 wrote: I've never been a Bobo fan and I mean NEVER but he has called two very good games this year. 38 points was scored on our D, just saying...

your opinion and you are entitled to it

thecountrynation.com

More
9 years 7 months ago #62651 by sflanagan21
Replied by sflanagan21 on topic Another Question Concerning Our Leadership . . . .

ogredawg wrote: Kind of long but I think everyone should read Thomas Brown's latest blog post:

breaks it down rather nicely I think. Please read it ALL as it gives a good insight on the stats over the first 2 games...

Some great reading, thanks ogredawg.
The following user(s) said Thank You: ogredawg

More
9 years 7 months ago #62652 by Rdawg

ogredawg wrote: Kind of long but I think everyone should read Thomas Brown's latest blog post:

I like the "Mark Richt fan" and not a "Bulldogs fan" bit.

Everything said there is basically what I have been saying for years. It's refreshing to see the stats back it all up.

Thanks for the link.

More
9 years 7 months ago - 9 years 7 months ago #62653 by Dawg With Style
Replied by Dawg With Style on topic Another Question Concerning Our Leadership . . . .
Orgedawg I hoped somebody gives Richt a copy of that an wish somebody would ask him about it in a press conference.

Thanks That was a great read!

How Bout them Dawgs!!!!!!!

Ride it like you stole it

• Dawg With Style
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
9 years 7 months ago #62656 by Wartdawg
Yep Ogre... you're right.

Play calling at the most crucial moment in the game was terrible. Some people around here seem to think that calling
a decent game for 55 minutes excuses Bobo for screwing up badly the other 5.

That is hardly "finish the drill". That's what I mean criticizing our O. Yes we have fantastic athletes and put up a lot of points, but at a crucial moment our coaches spit the bit. If it's not here calling for your QB to run a naked boot on 1st down from the 4 with Gurley in the backfield... then it will show up with conservative play calling at the end of a game against Vanderbilt which causes the ball to be given back to them and then they go down and win.

Yes, yes, yes.... we put up 35 points, but how many did we put up during the most crucial moment of the game with 1st down at their 4?

How many times does something like that have to happen? Our great O not coming through in a clutch moment is hardly the exception to the rule, and it was that way when AM was under center as well.

God Bless and Go Dawgs

Like Braves Baseball? Follow them at ourbraves.freeforums.net/ and help support my community of Braves fans.

More
Time to create page: 0.097 seconds