Forum

Another Question Concerning Our Leadership . . . .

9 years 7 months ago #62696 by sflanagan21
Replied by sflanagan21 on topic Another Question Concerning Our Leadership . . . .
georgia.247sports.com/Bolt/Mason-Were-moving-on-31233981

I like what he had to say. Still doesn't change my opinion on him because I know he isn't going to be the QB I would like to see leading our team but he is saying and realizing the right things!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
9 years 7 months ago #62698 by Wartdawg
Here's the kind of offense I think we should be running...

The kind where you hand the ball off to your Heisman trophy candidate who is averaging 6.6 yards per carry when you get the ball 1st and goal at the 4 late in a game when you're down by 3 points.

God Bless and Go Dawgs

Like Braves Baseball? Follow them at ourbraves.freeforums.net/ and help support my community of Braves fans.
The following user(s) said Thank You: ogredawg

More
9 years 7 months ago #62699 by sflanagan21
Replied by sflanagan21 on topic Another Question Concerning Our Leadership . . . .

ogredawg wrote:

wlayton wrote: ogredawg, I was referring to your post #13 where you were discussing the D with WD. Your second sentence stated that UGA has as much talent as FSU.....my feeling is, no we don't on defense, especially in the secondary.

Plus, are you saying Pruitt isn't putting his best DB's on the field, some are on the bench??....who?.....we don't have much to chose from.

I venture to say we don't have ONE DB that would start or maybe even play for FSU.

over all we have just as much talent as FSU they play in the ACC yes they are good but they would be a 2 loss team in the SEC

Malkolm Parrish and JJ Green

Those two^^^ and Shattle Fenteng. I'm pretty sure we will see all three of these guys and probably Tramel Terry as well this weekend.
The following user(s) said Thank You: ogredawg

More
9 years 7 months ago - 9 years 7 months ago #62700 by ogredawg

sflanagan21 wrote: georgia.247sports.com/Bolt/Mason-Were-moving-on-31233981

I like what he had to say. Still doesn't change my opinion on him because I know he isn't going to be the QB I would like to see leading our team but he is saying and realizing the right things!

The right thing imho is that they (he) can TRY ( he really does not have the arm to do so) to throw the ball downfield now and against Carolina....McKenzie, Michel and most certainly Marshall have the speed to "get" downfield either short passes or long, Conley has certainly shown he can "get" downfield...HM sounds like he is speaking Bobonese which does not surprise me one bit...

thecountrynation.com
The following user(s) said Thank You: sflanagan21

More
9 years 7 months ago #62701 by ogredawg

Wartdawg wrote: Here's the kind of offense I think we should be running...

The kind where you hand the ball off to your Heisman trophy candidate who is averaging 6.6 yards per carry when you get the ball 1st and goal at the 4 late in a game when you're down by 3 points.

preaching to the choir my friend... :silly:

thecountrynation.com

More
9 years 7 months ago #62702 by ogredawg

sflanagan21 wrote:

ogredawg wrote:

wlayton wrote: ogredawg, I was referring to your post #13 where you were discussing the D with WD. Your second sentence stated that UGA has as much talent as FSU.....my feeling is, no we don't on defense, especially in the secondary.

Plus, are you saying Pruitt isn't putting his best DB's on the field, some are on the bench??....who?.....we don't have much to chose from.

I venture to say we don't have ONE DB that would start or maybe even play for FSU.

over all we have just as much talent as FSU they play in the ACC yes they are good but they would be a 2 loss team in the SEC

Malkolm Parrish and JJ Green

Those two^^^ and Shattle Fenteng. I'm pretty sure we will see all three of these guys and probably Tramel Terry as well this weekend.

doh...but we don't have any db's good enough it seems other than what has been on the field...who knows they may turn out to be as good as FSU has... :ohmy:

thecountrynation.com

More
Time to create page: 0.102 seconds