Forum

Another Question Concerning Our Leadership . . . .

9 years 7 months ago - 9 years 7 months ago #62633 by ogredawg

Wartdawg wrote: All of the starters left and followed Toddy to Louisville.

They are on the field because they are the best we have available. Pruitt didn't recruit most of them on the field right now in 2014.

I'm just past blaming our D coordinator. It's beyond that point, and we all know the problem starts higher up the chain.

You know it as well... your avatar shows that.

Just saying that it is time for no excuses like your sig says, and giving Pruitt a pass just because he is putting the best he has on the field or in his own mind "his" best and them not performing is whose fault?

He won with other coaches players at FSU and now I ask you why he cannot do it here? We have just as much talent as FSU and recruit just as well as they do. Granted he is new but he comes highly rated and he WANTED to come here. He could of stayed. HIS defense lost granted CMR is the HC and he needs to be gone along with Bobo. I am willing to stick with Pruitt and not asking for him to go, just asking that the EXCUSES stop when his D does not perform. Pruitt would not even face the press after the game and to me that is chickensh*t way to coach, man up and say why we underperformed and got our collective as*es handed to us once again by the old ball sack.

Saying he is playing a "second teamer" is taking the easy way out when hard questions should be asked. He would not talk to the media again taking the easy way out. Is this the way we want to continue or do we put a stop to it now?

What will be the excuse as why our very talented and EXPERIENCED front 7 did not perform. Oh wait they are not Pruitts players and he did not recruit them. See where I am going with this.

NO EXCUSES...PERIOD

thecountrynation.com

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
9 years 7 months ago #62639 by Wartdawg
Well there is no real excuse. If you look back at all of my posts about the subject, I've been tough on the D and not really excused them. One post I flat out said they SUCKED, and they did.

I'm just off of blaming coordinators and have my sights set on one target and one alone...

The one at the top.

You mentioned Pruitt won at FSU with other peoples players.. he won at 'Bama with other people's players.. then he came here and can't perform with other people's players.. It's easy to make
the logical jump to what the FSU and 'Bama jobs didn't have... they didn't have Richt in charge.

Difference is there, maybe?

God Bless and Go Dawgs

Like Braves Baseball? Follow them at ourbraves.freeforums.net/ and help support my community of Braves fans.

More
9 years 7 months ago #62643 by NC_Dawg

Wartdawg wrote: ...Sick of it. I honestly think MR has probably had the best team in the nation 4 times over his tenure, and has found a way to choke it away each and every time. Give some other head coaches
a Todd Gurley and they would have road him to two NC's before he checks out for the NFL. There is no amount of talent you can give MR et al and have them not piss the chance away. Moreno, AJ, Stafford, Gurley, David Pollack, Geno Atkins...NFL talent galore.. it don't matter to a team with MR at it's helm.

TRUDAT !!!! #THIS

Wartdawg wrote: ...Eventually that ship will most probably find a way to run aground....

UHHHHhhhh,....I foresee a prescription of ProZac in your future....CMR's boat will never run aground so long as he beats UF and Yech! 8-4, 9-3 will keep butts in Sanford and the money train running down the track! Moreover,...wanna wager WHO is being groomed as CMR's successor???....Yes sir, ProZac and Patron' shots for everyone!

GO DAWGS!!!!

"My advice to you is to start drinking heavily." - Bluto
The following user(s) said Thank You: ogredawg, Dawg With Style

More
9 years 7 months ago #62645 by wlayton
I think most are on the same page, I have to correct one thing for sure.....

While I agree that Pruitt has a great front 7 to work with, probably close to FSU's talent, in no way, shape or form does Pruitt even come CLOSE to having the DB's at UGA that was at FSU......not even remotely close. Four, maybe five DB's at FSU will play in the NFL, our DB's can't play for Valdosta.

PVBDAWG
The following user(s) said Thank You: sflanagan21

More
9 years 7 months ago #62647 by ogredawg

wlayton wrote: I think most are on the same page, I have to correct one thing for sure.....

While I agree that Pruitt has a great front 7 to work with, probably close to FSU's talent, in no way, shape or form does Pruitt even come CLOSE to having the DB's at UGA that was at FSU......not even remotely close. Four, maybe five DB's at FSU will play in the NFL, our DB's can't play for Valdosta.

oh he has the DB's they are just sitting on the bench. If it ain't working make a change and it certainly was not working at least not to our expectations....but a PLAY was made late in the game by one of the DB's and low and behold Bobo screws up once again. Familiar story and I hope that Pruitt has finally learned that he is up against a no win situation with Bobo calling the plays and CMR as the HC...I truely hope Pruitt is not one and done at UGA like he was at FSU but it may happen... :whistle:

thecountrynation.com
The following user(s) said Thank You: wlayton

More
9 years 7 months ago #62648 by sflanagan21
Replied by sflanagan21 on topic Another Question Concerning Our Leadership . . . .
I've never been a Bobo fan and I mean NEVER but he has called two very good games this year. 38 points was scored on our D, just saying...

More
Time to create page: 0.098 seconds