Forum

Fall Camp Stuff

9 years 8 months ago #61664 by thriller
Replied by thriller on topic Fall Camp Stuff
QH can be a force on the field - IF HE WANTS TO BE. C'mon, Quayvon, remember the goal - the goal is "UGA wins", not just Quayvon. If he figures that out - I'd hate to have to tackle him, even if I was 100 pounds heavier than I am.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Buc

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
9 years 8 months ago - 9 years 8 months ago #61667 by ogredawg
Replied by ogredawg on topic Fall Camp Stuff
good move in what they are doing with QH. He gets his attitude right I forsee him making some holes for our stable of RB's and some short catches over the middle and making some CB's and Safeties pay a price.....lol

thecountrynation.com
The following user(s) said Thank You: Buc, yankeedawg1

More
9 years 8 months ago #61668 by yankeedawg1
Replied by yankeedawg1 on topic Fall Camp Stuff
Spot on ogredawg Q man getting his attitude right, focus it on the opponent not his own team

He has the size to create some serious problems.... needs to have a Dutch Uncle speaking in is ear hole. The ticket he

is holding won't get him to the NFL.

Go Dawgs!
The following user(s) said Thank You: ogredawg

• yankeedawg1
  • yankeedawg1's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
9 years 8 months ago #61669 by Buc
Replied by Buc on topic Fall Camp Stuff
Something else that continues to stick in my mind. Have mentioned it a couple of times.

Remember in the second half with Florida, 3 years back, best I remember.

Florida linemen were laughing and pointing at our players, mentioning how out of shape we were.

When I look at an offense that scores over 30 points a game, meaning that keeps our defense on the sidelines and still have to score 30 or more, tells me just how out of shape our football team has been.

First practice under Pruitt, screaming at players to run to the next drill. Couple that are not here now did not want to "get in shape". Defense was not used to being "coached" they were allowed to do things their way. Bet one thing, every practice going on right now, players are scrambling to get to the next drill.

Starts at the top. Players running rough shod over this defensvie group, taking bets that ain't gonna happen.

See where some of our players are walking wounded, Pruitt/Rocker and Company signed on to coach and teach SEC type football. Some wearing green jerseys, next man up, that leads to playing time. Hitting will continue. Bet that.
The following user(s) said Thank You: yankeedawg1

More
9 years 8 months ago #61670 by yankeedawg1
Replied by yankeedawg1 on topic Fall Camp Stuff
They call this bloody Tuesday full pads.... I hear the thuds all the way here on the East side

Clemson will meet a different Dawg come 25 days Nasty GATA..... days of walking in practice...gone

Run and run some more can't play the game if you don't have the wind and legs....if not you will ride the bench

Go Dawgs

Go Dawgs!

• yankeedawg1
  • yankeedawg1's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
9 years 8 months ago - 9 years 8 months ago #61671 by Buc
Replied by Buc on topic Fall Camp Stuff
Mentioned above the gators chirping about us being out of shape. Getting old, longer than 3 years back, more like 5.

yankeedawg1, from all I can gather, defensive coaches have the players undivided attention at all positions. Sometimes there is not much that separates one player from another, leads me to believe "many" will see the field in 2014.

Real happy to see the offensive line being shown that they are needed and appreciated. Maybe Will Friend has arrived.

yd1, might check your email.
The following user(s) said Thank You: yankeedawg1

More
Time to create page: 0.090 seconds