Forum

Fall Camp Stuff

9 years 8 months ago #61753 by ogredawg
Replied by ogredawg on topic Fall Camp Stuff

Left guard solidified? It’s beginning to look like sophomore Brandon Kublanow may have locked down the left guard position. He has been lining up there consistently with the No. 1 offense and was again on Monday. Meanwhile, Kolton Houston and Watts Danzler seem to be alternating regularly at right tackle. Houston often moves to left guard when Dantzler comes in. Left tackle John Theus, center David Andrews and right guard Greg Pyke complete Georgia’s No. 1 line.

Looks like the O line is coming together

thecountrynation.com
The following user(s) said Thank You: yankeedawg1

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
9 years 8 months ago #61761 by yankeedawg1
Replied by yankeedawg1 on topic Fall Camp Stuff
ogredawg I know you and Buc have been thumping the tub about the big uglies and I agree totally.

I have a feeling that the "O" is going to account itself better and better as the season passes

They have a stable of RB's that all know what to do with a line that blocks for them. Also the depth is getting better

Time to get it on

closer and closer Go Dawgs

Go Dawgs!
The following user(s) said Thank You: ogredawg

• yankeedawg1
  • yankeedawg1's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
9 years 8 months ago #61765 by wlayton
Replied by wlayton on topic Fall Camp Stuff

ogredawg wrote:

Left guard solidified? It’s beginning to look like sophomore Brandon Kublanow may have locked down the left guard position. He has been lining up there consistently with the No. 1 offense and was again on Monday. Meanwhile, Kolton Houston and Watts Danzler seem to be alternating regularly at right tackle. Houston often moves to left guard when Dantzler comes in. Left tackle John Theus, center David Andrews and right guard Greg Pyke complete Georgia’s No. 1 line.

Looks like the O line is coming together

Theus at LT scares me to death....should scare HM as well. Hope it doesn't make him try to get the ball out TOO quick and make mistakes because of it.

Hope I'm wrong.

PVBDAWG
The following user(s) said Thank You: thriller, ogredawg

More
9 years 8 months ago #61778 by ogredawg
Replied by ogredawg on topic Fall Camp Stuff
When Tunsil flipped to Ole Miss the LT spot was there for Theus when the time came. Said all along that Theus would be playing LT.

thecountrynation.com

More
9 years 8 months ago - 9 years 8 months ago #61784 by Dawg With Style
Replied by Dawg With Style on topic Fall Camp Stuff
Hey Buc no you are taking a break but thought you might like looks we were right about Floyd :

b.bm324.com/public/?q=ulink&fn=Link&ssid...U-pvxw.U-pvxw.aYedJg

How Bout them Dawgs!!!!!!!

Ride it like you stole it
The following user(s) said Thank You: Buc

• Dawg With Style
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
9 years 8 months ago #61786 by yankeedawg1
Replied by yankeedawg1 on topic Fall Camp Stuff
ogredawg remember like it yesterday calling JT or LT seems his opportunity is here

cut his hair short and dropped the HS work ethic CWF and others have said he is busting

his butt... The every fact he can play both sides of the center will increase his draft stock

like to see him have a solid year Somethings just take a little longer

Go Dawgs

Go Dawgs!

• yankeedawg1
  • yankeedawg1's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
Time to create page: 0.102 seconds