Forum

Hoops

6 years 3 weeks ago #78458 by Buc
Replied by Buc on topic Hoops
Congratulations to our Basketball Team on the victory over Vanderbilt. Give it another shot today against Missouri. Know defensively that Missouri is a better defensive team than Vandy. Good to see the bigs working the boards at a furious pace against Vandy.
The following user(s) said Thank You: thriller

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
6 years 2 weeks ago #78460 by Buc
Big win Red and Black. Kentucky next.

More
6 years 2 weeks ago #78469 by Buc
Kentucky came to play.

Georgia basketball program will get more "ink" than it has had for several years in the coming days and weeks.
The following user(s) said Thank You: yankeedawg1

More
6 years 2 weeks ago #78470 by yankeedawg1
Replied by yankeedawg1 on topic Hoops
Noise on both sides....keep Fox....release Fox

Scrooge...... admiration for Fox running a clean program...

So...... there are coaches running clean programs..and... winning...

For....Years we watched CMR.....doing less with more..... me thinks hoops is following same script

Don’t have a Coach Dell in our hoop program... in fact we don’t have any sizzle with hoop coaches.

Go Dawgs.....

Go Dawgs!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Buc

• yankeedawg1
  • yankeedawg1's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
6 years 2 weeks ago - 6 years 2 weeks ago #78471 by scooby
Replied by scooby on topic Hoops
Who is running a clean program and winning? Lol...

Just relaxing checking out the conf tourney scores and records of different teams. Thought I would share my thoughts if anyone cares.

Auburn had a 10 point halftime lead and got clobbered in the second half. Wow, maybe coach nick talked to the boys at half time.

Sec has one team in top 25, Tennessee. Like it or not sec is not that good in bb

Kentucky lost a lot this year. Thought they were supposed to be good?

I like Tony Bennett. Just don’t see uva beating the duke/unc winner or going to far in tourney. He might be a bb version or mr. Uva just doesn’t have a top ten nba guy and that will be their downfall. Would uga want him as a bb coach or are yins holding out for coach k type?

Just checked back and noticed uf is in the top 25. They getting some easy sec wins. Wouldn’t be 500 in the acc...

Edit...I know some unc fans and they hate Grayson Allen. I don’t really like him but the young man has game. I will text the fans I know in a bit and say I think “you know who” will have a big game.

More
6 years 2 weeks ago - 6 years 2 weeks ago #78472 by Buc

yankeedawg1 wrote: Noise on both sides....keep Fox....release Fox

Scrooge...... admiration for Fox running a clean program...

So...... there are coaches running clean programs..and... winning...

For....Years we watched CMR.....doing less with more..... me thinks hoops is following same script

Don’t have a Coach Dell in our hoop program... in fact we don’t have any sizzle with hoop coaches.

Go Dawgs.....

Had/have same thoughts about previous football coach when comparing him to Fox. Got a bit fed up with the talking heads on the SEC Network telling those of us that are "only" football minded fans that Fox should keep his job. Heard the same noise about MR from fans and "bleeding hearts" . . . . how did that turn out? Water will reach its level period. This old dawg is not ready for another 15 or so years of the same. 9/10 years seems more than ample time to prove ones capabilities. Not buying into the "nice guy" routine again, watched that from about 2006 or so to 2015. Still one of those and there are more that think Greg McGarity has coasted long enough.

Grayson Allen is going to get his clock cleaned at some point. Watching the game last night, poking his rear end out and knocking NC player down, reminded me of another Duke player many years back that got a lot of attention using the same tactics. Dental bills are expensive and bothersome.

Edit . . . . Meant to include this video. Was recorded prior to loss to Kentucky. Worth listening to.

The following user(s) said Thank You: yankeedawg1

More
Time to create page: 0.066 seconds