Forum

GAME DAY: UGA VS OLE MISS

7 years 6 months ago #74864 by AllDawgs5
Replied by AllDawgs5 on topic GAME DAY: UGA VS OLE MISS
Never said it was. You coach what you have and find a way to get it done. Point being mcelwain didn't come in and say, hey Muschamp left me nothing. No he went out and won the dang east.

Exactly right. Kirby didn't recruit the kickers. So why try it. Go for it on 4th and 5 down 17.

We got our coached, effort, execution, etc. It happens. Kirby owned it. We now move on.

Go DAWGS

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
7 years 6 months ago #74865 by Wartdawg
Replied by Wartdawg on topic GAME DAY: UGA VS OLE MISS
and just for the record the cupboard was only bare at offense last year for UF.

and yes they did win the east... a big part of which came about because part of their competition was Mark Richt's UGA Bulldogs.

God Bless and Go Dawgs

Like Braves Baseball? Follow them at ourbraves.freeforums.net/ and help support my community of Braves fans.

More
7 years 6 months ago - 7 years 6 months ago #74866 by sflanagan21
Replied by sflanagan21 on topic GAME DAY: UGA VS OLE MISS
Muschamp left Mac a pretty good squad on D if ya ask me! I'm not sure how well Muschamp would have done with that team last year but Mac inherited a pretty solid team and did a good job getting their offense producing and moving in the right direction.

More
7 years 6 months ago #74867 by Wartdawg
Replied by Wartdawg on topic GAME DAY: UGA VS OLE MISS
I agree AD5... we were out everythinged including coaching. I'm not throwing this all at the former coach. I'm just saying these are not Smart's players and he's been pretty open since day 1 on the job saying what he inherited isn't what he needs to get the job done. He himself warned us back in the spring.

God Bless and Go Dawgs

Like Braves Baseball? Follow them at ourbraves.freeforums.net/ and help support my community of Braves fans.

More
7 years 6 months ago #74868 by sflanagan21
Replied by sflanagan21 on topic GAME DAY: UGA VS OLE MISS
And for the record I'm not the one to make excuses for a loss or blame the last man coaching. But the fact is Richt has missed on a lot of recruits and that's on him and it has shown in all 4 games this year and many more over the last several years. Plus it's going to take time to get all of our players to buy into and really get what CKS is doing. Look what Bama did to us last year and what Ole Miss did to us today and the proof is in the pudding, the cupboards are beyond empty and that's what CKS inherited. Kudos to CKS for putting the loss on himself and not the players. He isn't stupid, he knows what he has and what he has to work with. We aren't even no where close to being on the elite level as far as talent and physical attributes go! We do have some talent but just not near enough and that's on Richt.

More
7 years 6 months ago #74869 by scooby
Replied by scooby on topic GAME DAY: UGA VS OLE MISS

Wartdawg wrote: scooby, I for one do not care what you are tired of reading.

You are not a UGA fan, and you are pretty devoid of
football knowledge and certainly devoid of knowledge about the situation with UGA.

Well, I understand the "game of blame" quite well. Saw it being played in Athens early on.

More
Time to create page: 0.059 seconds