GAME DAY: UGA VS OLE MISS

7 years 7 months ago #74858 by sflanagan21
Replied by sflanagan21 on topic GAME DAY: UGA VS OLE MISS
You're joking right scooby?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
7 years 7 months ago #74859 by Wartdawg
Replied by Wartdawg on topic GAME DAY: UGA VS OLE MISS
scooby, I for one do not care what you are tired of reading.

You are not a UGA fan, and you are pretty devoid of
football knowledge and certainly devoid of knowledge about the situation with UGA.

God Bless and Go Dawgs

Like Braves Baseball? Follow them at ourbraves.freeforums.net/ and help support my community of Braves fans.

More
7 years 7 months ago #74860 by Wartdawg

sflanagan21 wrote: You're joking right scooby?

not joking.... trolling

God Bless and Go Dawgs

Like Braves Baseball? Follow them at ourbraves.freeforums.net/ and help support my community of Braves fans.

More
7 years 7 months ago #74861 by AllDawgs5
Replied by AllDawgs5 on topic GAME DAY: UGA VS OLE MISS
The cupboard just isn't that bare. Using he excuse of richt for today was just that an excuse. All I heard last year about if was the cupboard was empty, what did they do? Won the east. This year if is down? Don't look bad to me.

Still happy cmr is gone but no excuses for what I witnessed today. If we are truly that bad, going to take a lot longer than a couple years. I don't give Kirby any free passes either. He did a poor job today. He owned now let's learn from it.

No more field goals please. Especially when we are down 17 and the don't have a kicker

Good news is it can't get worse.

Go DAWGS

More
7 years 7 months ago #74862 by Wartdawg
Different coaches... different schemes... players have to be the right players for what the scheme calls for...

Plus... this isn't the same roster as we had last year and I don't remember us playing Ole Miss last season.

We've got no kicker and I'm pretty sure the two guys making an attempt at it are not Smart recruits.

God Bless and Go Dawgs

The following user(s) said Thank You: stevedawg, SouthernDawg

More
7 years 7 months ago #74863 by sflanagan21
Replied by sflanagan21 on topic GAME DAY: UGA VS OLE MISS

AllDawgs5 wrote: The cupboard just isn't that bare. Using he excuse of richt for today was just that an excuse. All I heard last year about if was the cupboard was empty, what did they do? Won the east. This year if is down? Don't look bad to me.

Still happy cmr is gone but no excuses for what I witnessed today. If we are truly that bad, going to take a lot longer than a couple years. I don't give Kirby any free passes either. He did a poor job today. He owned now let's learn from it.

No more field goals please. Especially when we are down 17 and the don't have a kicker

Good news is it can't get worse.

Go DAWGS

If I'm reading ya right then we are looking at two different cupboards...
The following user(s) said Thank You: SouthernDawg

More
Time to create page: 0.058 seconds