Forum

GAME DAY: UGA VS OLE MISS

7 years 7 months ago #74840 by AllDawgs5
Replied by AllDawgs5 on topic GAME DAY: UGA VS OLE MISS
Has nothing to do with patience. I just telling you the talent isn't near what is being shown. We had the #1 pass defense last year and realize Kirby said they were protected. Well we aren't getting pressure and we are playing coverage yet somehow we can cover no one. What changed? Not like we are bringing the house.

No way ole miss is 40pts more talented. Hoping they will pull back or we might end up being one those scores you see when sec teams play fcs teams

This is a very bad sign.

Go DAWGS

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
7 years 7 months ago #74841 by stevedawg
Replied by stevedawg on topic GAME DAY: UGA VS OLE MISS
This is the one we knew was coming.

Kudos to Ole Miss. It looks like they broke the 10 game UGA winning streak.

Unless..... plenty of time left but an uphill battle at this point.

Go Dawgs! Get points on the board dang it.

For winning the Natty give every Dawg a bone AND prime rib steak.

7 years 7 months ago #74842 by rockdawg
Replied by rockdawg on topic GAME DAY: UGA VS OLE MISS
Eason is not folding. Can he grow up a little in this half. Need to move in the pocket (such as it is).

Godwin. Really? Just catch the ball. First down. Sigh....
The following user(s) said Thank You: stevedawg, SouthernDawg, growl

More
7 years 7 months ago #74843 by rockdawg
Replied by rockdawg on topic GAME DAY: UGA VS OLE MISS
No 35 wants to play. Give him the rock.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Buc

More
7 years 7 months ago #74844 by stevedawg
Replied by stevedawg on topic GAME DAY: UGA VS OLE MISS
Excellent Ole Miss play. Sealed the deal. 45-0. Second string coming in.

Lots of work to do on the Dawgs. Several big issues. Not enough accuracy in play action. IMO D and O need, well. you tell me. The pocket needs to be much deeper and protected for Eason to do his thing.

See you next week guys. I will listen to the rest on the radio.

For winning the Natty give every Dawg a bone AND prime rib steak.
The following user(s) said Thank You: SouthernDawg

7 years 7 months ago #74845 by Buc
Replied by Buc on topic GAME DAY: UGA VS OLE MISS
Realize that I should not say this but . . . . you folks know me.

I understand that Jacob Eason has not had a fighting chance in this game. I also see a young, talented player that many of us discussed soon after being signed to play football in Athens.

Much of the conversation was about the caliber of players Jacob faced in high school. Many or probably most on this board played the game at some level. Many members actually played against better talent in high school than Jacob Eason has.

I throw this out for what it is worth . . . . I understand the NFL wants pocket passers. I am also watching Nick Saban move in a direction at the quarterback position very similar to the one Alabama faced in the NC game.

Much has to be done with our team to have a strong armed quarterback that can be protected. Offensive line. Not built in a day. In our case, last several years the offensive line has been totally ignored. Believe that to be a factual statement.

Next season we have a young man coming from the Macon area that has and does play against top notch high school players. He also has wheels. Kelly today has shown us what can be done if a quarterback has wheels along with a strong arm.

I still remember our offensive coaches not allowing AM to run. Has been said that Kirby Smart is not opposed to a quarterback similar to the young man from Gainesville, Georgia that has lifted Clemson to new heights in college football.

Say this . . . . We (UGA) are now firmly entrenched in the "PROCESS". Many decisions to be made. Pouty should have a field day with the upcoming presser.

Georgia is my team. Hurts to see what I am watching today.
The following user(s) said Thank You: stevedawg, DAWGtm, SouthernDawg, BullDawg2010, growl

More
Time to create page: 0.055 seconds