Forum

GAME DAY: UGA VS OLE MISS

7 years 6 months ago #74789 by growl
GAME DAY: UGA VS OLE MISS was created by growl
Here we go,O line or no O line, get creative. Whatever happens UGA expects to win!

GO DAWGS!!!!!GATA and more GATA

The sun shines on a different Dawg every day
The following user(s) said Thank You: stevedawg, Buc, yankeedawg1

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• growl
  • growl's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
7 years 6 months ago - 7 years 6 months ago #74791 by Buc
Replied by Buc on topic GAME DAY: UGA VS OLE MISS
growl, this old dawg firmly believes that we are going to see "our" football team play at a level which "we" are at on 9/24/2016.

Also believe this will be a game that our (players and coaches) will "understand" each other much better as we move along.

For those that "rate" teams, would ask this question . . . . What happened to FSU . . . . if you in your wisdom knew so much?

Beginning of 2016 ratings, I look back three or four weeks into 2016 and I see and understand just how much "none of us know".

Someone tell me that FSU loses to Louisville, based on what the "talking heads" had to say.

Away from that . . . . I have great reason to believe that our offense will show better in this game than the last game. Called growing up.

Ole Miss will score . . . . I also believe that Georgia will do the same.

Here we go Chief . . . . SEC Football . . . . East vs West.

What is not to love?

:)
The following user(s) said Thank You: yankeedawg1

More
7 years 6 months ago - 7 years 6 months ago #74792 by yankeedawg1
Replied by yankeedawg1 on topic GAME DAY: UGA VS OLE MISS
Thanks Chief for getting us going....

Absolutely Buc....both coaches and players didn't sit around

All week and do nothing to improve.... this staff wastes

Not a minute.... always pressing forward looking for

Ways to improve...lGo Dawgs

Go Dawgs!
The following user(s) said Thank You: stevedawg, Buc

More
7 years 6 months ago #74793 by Buc
yd1, I have not a doubt in my small amount of gray matter that this is what Head Coach Kirby Smart looks forward to. After 2016 comes 2017, Smart and Company move forward. That happens only when we have a staff like the one we have. Ole Miss is not a pushover, 7 point favorites. Bet this . . . . Coach Smart loves the "numbers game". Doubt not that the "numbers game" is understood by both coaches and players. Too long we were mislead. Meaning, the "leadership" was missing. I say that for this reason and, some on Dawgs.com have preached this message for a long time . . . . There is "supposed leadership" . . . . called "lip service" . . . . there is also "leadership" as Coach Smart has laid out. Two different styles of "leadership".

Smart and Company are "real". Will concede this to McGarity . . . . you listened to folks that understood what needed to be done and . . . . probably saved your job. I said that.
The following user(s) said Thank You: stevedawg, yankeedawg1

More
7 years 6 months ago #74794 by growl
Replied by growl on topic GAME DAY: UGA VS OLE MISS
Someone last week used David and Goliath as a comparison, dont remember who it was or what site,but, it was a much tougher time to come up with a solution to such a giant problem. The principal is the same, use surprise and intuition to outsmart the favorite, use your opponents strength against them, and be relentless once they are down.

The sun shines on a different Dawg every day
The following user(s) said Thank You: stevedawg, yankeedawg1

• growl
  • growl's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
7 years 6 months ago #74796 by Buc
growl, visited the Ole Miss site, watched Friend's presser closely. He has some concerns, to be expected, coach speak.

Just how much "better" is Ole Miss than Georgia?

I would be worried more about this particular game if we had not changed our head coach.

Maybe it is me but, I watched Coach Smart work the clock in last weeks game and I did "high fives" and "shots" with those I watched the "new found magic happen with".

Glad that McGarity was pushed by former players and backers to . . . . "wake up".

Do not mean to be "ugly". When you reach my age and want more and believe more is to be had, maybe "testy" is a better word.

Looking forward to UGA/Ole Miss. SEC Football, why not find out just exactly where we are? Anyone want to rock along and win x number of games for years and then when this question is asked . . . .

Why do "we" have to be happy with watching "others excel"? Speaking exclusively about Championships won. Had enough of "winning the East" chatter.

Whatever it is that I am saying, it is only repeating what I know to be FACT.

Playing tomorrow could be the "opening" to better things down the road.

Stop. :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: stevedawg, Wartdawg, yankeedawg1, growl

More
Time to create page: 0.069 seconds