Forum

GAME DAY: UGA VS OLE MISS

7 years 6 months ago #74846 by BullDawg2010
Replied by BullDawg2010 on topic GAME DAY: UGA VS OLE MISS
Richtbots will be out in full force today fellas.
The following user(s) said Thank You: stevedawg, Buc

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
7 years 6 months ago - 7 years 6 months ago #74847 by stevedawg
Replied by stevedawg on topic GAME DAY: UGA VS OLE MISS
lol bd2010 :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Another day is paradise my friend.

KS had a good lesson. And so did our Dawgs.

Ole Miss was out in force and didn't let up.

Bless their hearts.

For winning the Natty give every Dawg a bone AND prime rib steak.

7 years 6 months ago - 7 years 6 months ago #74848 by growl
Replied by growl on topic GAME DAY: UGA VS OLE MISS
Not so sure KS will appreciate those learning points, but he will use them.

Rebuilding may be deeper than we suspected.

The sun shines on a different Dawg every day

• growl
  • growl's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
7 years 6 months ago - 7 years 6 months ago #74849 by SouthernDawg
Replied by SouthernDawg on topic GAME DAY: UGA VS OLE MISS

BullDawg2010 wrote: Richtbots will be out in full force today fellas.

And if they are, I'd tell them that there's a head coach in Miami that could always use one more fan. I have no time nor patience to have that argument any longer.

Honestly, this game doesn't take a lot of breakdown to understand. This was game was the perfect storm of our inadequacies. We have been talking about it all season, especially this week, and boy did we see it in Oxford. So none of us should be totally shocked this game played out how it did. I am not, and that takes a bit of the sting out of this game.

Wartdawg nailed it. Kirby inherited a complete mess, and we saw that mess unfolding early last season. When we played a good SEC team, we struggled mightily. If in two more seasons we're looking the same as we look this season, then I'll be the first to have a conversation about the future of our HC. Until then, this is the price of admission to build a new future for this team. We could have played a LOT better than we did today - I believe for the most part that the talent is there, but the question is the attitude and coachability of the player. We can see this same concern with CKS' constant criticism of attitude and work ethic in practices.

Lick your wounds, pick up the pieces, and move on. We have a lot of bright spots on this team. Recruiting looks better than it ever has in the areas we need depth most.

Tennessee next week. Going to be just as tough. SEC football has arrived.

Go dawgs.
The following user(s) said Thank You: stevedawg, Buc, Wartdawg, BullDawg2010

More
7 years 6 months ago #74850 by BullDawg2010
Replied by BullDawg2010 on topic GAME DAY: UGA VS OLE MISS

SouthernDawg wrote:

BullDawg2010 wrote: Richtbots will be out in full force today fellas.

And if they are, I'd tell them that there's a head coach in Miami that could always use one more fan. I have no time nor patience to have that argument any longer.

Honestly, this game doesn't take a lot of breakdown to understand. This was game was the perfect storm of our inadequacies. We have been talking about it all season, especially this week, and boy did we see it in Oxford. So none of us should be totally shocked this game played out how it did. I am not, and that takes a bit of the sting out of this game.

Wartdawg nailed it. Kirby inherited a complete mess, and we saw that mess unfolding early last season. When we played a good SEC team, we struggled mightily. If in two more seasons we're looking the same as we look this season, then I'll be the first to have a conversation about the future of our HC. Until then, this is the price of admission to build a new future for this team. We could have played a LOT better than we did today - I believe for the most part that the talent is there, but the question is the attitude and coachability of the player. We can see this same concern with CKS' constant criticism of attitude and work ethic in practices.

Lick your wounds, pick up the pieces, and move on. We have a lot of bright spots on this team. Recruiting looks better than it ever has in the areas we need depth most.

Tennessee next week. Going to be just as tough. SEC football has arrived.

Go dawgs.

Agreed 100% with your post.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Buc, SouthernDawg

More
7 years 6 months ago #74851 by growl
Replied by growl on topic GAME DAY: UGA VS OLE MISS
We havent been able to sneak up on em yet, but boy when we do "pow right in the kisser"

The sun shines on a different Dawg every day
The following user(s) said Thank You: SouthernDawg

• growl
  • growl's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
Time to create page: 0.066 seconds