Forum

GAME DAY: UGA VS OLE MISS

7 years 7 months ago #74828 by AllDawgs5
Replied by AllDawgs5 on topic GAME DAY: UGA VS OLE MISS
Seen some bad ones before. Not sure I have seen this bad. One thing to make mistakes but his is just getting your manhood taken. I can take losing. I can't take this. Bunch of 4 and 4 stars to ever lose like this.

Usually first year coaches have very inspired teams. Ours doesn't seem to be. 2pt win against nick St, very fortunate against a average mizz team and now this. Wow

Go DAWGS. Please put a few points on the board
The following user(s) said Thank You: Buc

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
7 years 7 months ago - 7 years 7 months ago #74829 by growl
Replied by growl on topic GAME DAY: UGA VS OLE MISS
Trying to think back for an uglier game than this one and not a single one comes to mind, but we're learnin........I think! Sorry AD5 must have been posting at the same time

The sun shines on a different Dawg every day
The following user(s) said Thank You: stevedawg

• growl
  • growl's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
7 years 7 months ago #74830 by Wartdawg
Replied by Wartdawg on topic GAME DAY: UGA VS OLE MISS
Well we all knew it would be tough today going up against 2 of the best lines the SEC West could buy.

God Bless and Go Dawgs

Like Braves Baseball? Follow them at ourbraves.freeforums.net/ and help support my community of Braves fans.
The following user(s) said Thank You: stevedawg, SouthernDawg

More
7 years 7 months ago #74831 by AllDawgs5
Replied by AllDawgs5 on topic GAME DAY: UGA VS OLE MISS
No worries Growl. I was a Kirby guy. Not saying I am changing but this is as uninspired of a 3 game stretch that I can remember.

More
7 years 7 months ago #74832 by SouthernDawg
Replied by SouthernDawg on topic GAME DAY: UGA VS OLE MISS
I predicted a bloodbath earlier this week. At some point in time we have to accept reality that the stats and prior gameplay don't lie.

The Alabama game was pretty awful growl. At least with this one, we knew what was likely to happen.

At this point, I just hope to see a half time adjustment and a few points on the board. If we keep playing like the 1st half, this will be a shut out.
The following user(s) said Thank You: stevedawg

More
7 years 7 months ago - 7 years 7 months ago #74833 by Buc
Replied by Buc on topic GAME DAY: UGA VS OLE MISS
Can't play man, can't play cover 2/3.

Coach Smart warned us.

There is enough "stuff" to be passed around, don't really like calling players out but . . . .#12 Juwuan Briscoe cannot play man. Scratch my head wondering if this is truly where we are at.

Like I said, there is plenty to pass around. Said many times, Isaiah McKenzie will make a play and give it back next time around.

Makes me wonder just exactly what we can do in 2017. Offensive line at this point in time needs to be using some of the players that have a chance to play later on.

Sad. Ole MIss is not through, and watching the subs off of their bench playing . . . . actually applying the brakes, or so it would seem.

Truthfully, Ole Miss is showing us just exactly where we are.

More
Time to create page: 0.057 seconds