Forum

Why Not Bauta

8 years 5 months ago #70222 by Wartdawg
Replied by Wartdawg on topic Why Not Bauta
There was nothing wrong with taking a shot on Ramsey.

The problem came about with plan B from our lack of braintrust.

I'm not even going to waste the time typing up the litany of Keystone Cops comedy of errors that took place between Richt first anointing Ramsey and then his decision to go all in with Lambert after exactly 1.5 practice sessions while Park and Bauta sat there thinking WTF???

God Bless and Go Dawgs

Like Braves Baseball? Follow them at ourbraves.freeforums.net/ and help support my community of Braves fans.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
8 years 5 months ago #70224 by sflanagan21
Replied by sflanagan21 on topic Why Not Bauta
It looks like we will get our wish fellows. Bauta to start Sat!

More
8 years 5 months ago #70226 by sadlerdawg
Replied by sadlerdawg on topic Why Not Bauta

sflanagan21 wrote: It looks like we will get our wish fellows. Bauta to start Sat!

If these reports are true, it's going to show what an idiot the pathetic loser (and Schitty) are for not starting him to begin with.

The SMART era CONTINUES!!!!!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: averagedawg

More
8 years 5 months ago #70227 by Wartdawg
Replied by Wartdawg on topic Why Not Bauta
That's great, but my lack of trust in Richt makes me wonder if Bauta will be put in the best position to succeed, not because of intent, but because of "inept". I will be very interested to see if he will really be given a true opportunity or whether this is a short term gimmick move.

I know I've become ultra cynical about Richt, so all I am going to say about the situation has already been said above. That being said I will say no more if it's not positive, at least about the decision to start Bauta.

Give 'em some junkyard hell FB. From all I've heard you've earned this shot.. may your aim be true young man.

God Bless and Go Dawgs

Like Braves Baseball? Follow them at ourbraves.freeforums.net/ and help support my community of Braves fans.

More
8 years 5 months ago #70228 by rockdawg
Replied by rockdawg on topic Why Not Bauta
SF21, Dead on. Successful QBs have the intangibles. Winners who motivate everyone around them. Lambert had a bit of that, but could not play at high level of competition. The second half of the BB showed that Ramsey was lost on the field and however good he might look in practice, he was never going to have that "it factor".

Good luck to FB Saturday. We know he has the tools. Does he have the "it"? Sure hope so. For the pups' sake, I hope he wows everyone. Maybe if he does, someone in the press will ask CMR where he's been for the last two years.
The following user(s) said Thank You: sflanagan21

More
8 years 5 months ago - 8 years 5 months ago #70229 by Buc
Replied by Buc on topic Why Not Bauta
Again, have to go to outside sources to get this information. Folks sitting in Butts-Mehre are doing just that . . . . sitting.

Pulled this paragraph from the article below. Bold coaching move? What about trying to cover your butt.

Expecting him to provide a spark in arguably Georgia’s biggest game of the season certainly is a bold coaching move. Bauta hasn’t played a meaningful down at quarterback since he was a senior in high school in the 2011 season.

gridironnow.com/sources-faton-bauta-to-s...-georgia-vs-florida/

More
Time to create page: 0.057 seconds