Forum

Why Not Bauta

8 years 5 months ago - 8 years 5 months ago #70195 by Buc
Replied by Buc on topic Why Not Bauta
Sad at this stage of the 2015 Season it seems we are back to where we were after the transfer of Lambert from Virginia to Georgia.

One of the beat reporters mentioning that our head coach is being "coy" when discussing quarterbacks. We went through that "coy" business up until a week before our opening game.

Takes me to this. Head coach not feeling the heat . . . . me thinks so. Regardless of being protected by the media and the Public Relations Group, whether or not our head coach reads what is on the internet, bet this . . . . Public Relations Group studies "every area" concerning UGA football.

Remember this? Public Relations and Mahogany Row at work, disguised as Scrooge McDuck.

Might want to remember this . . . . SEC Network pumped millions into the UGA coffer, along with the other SEC Universities. Who is this new found contributor? Disney. Think about that.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
8 years 5 months ago #70196 by ReservoirDawg
Replied by ReservoirDawg on topic Why Not Bauta

Buc wrote: Sad at this stage of the 2015 Season it seems we are back to where we were after the transfer of Lambert from Virginia to Georgia.

One of the beat reporters mentioning that our head coach is being "coy" when discussing quarterbacks. We went through that "coy" business up until a week before our opening game.

Its the QB Competition Pt. Deaux. Who'da thunk we'd be going thru that shizzle again :blink:

DM<

More
8 years 5 months ago - 8 years 5 months ago #70197 by wlayton
Replied by wlayton on topic Why Not Bauta

sflanagan21 wrote: Interesting to hear from several reliable sources that it looks as though Bauta has at the least moved up on the depth chart and has been getting more reps than normal so far this week. Lambert is still getting the majority of the work with the ones but something is happening that may or not play out with Bauta on Sat. I'm guessing that if Lambert comes out flat and shaky then richt/shotty have no choice but to pull him, well I guess they could keep him in but that sounds ludicrous considering we all know what the outcome will be.

Here's to hoping that Bauta gets a shot on Sat! With him playing I see our staggering O rebound and playing their hearts out and we may just pull out a big W! I'm pretty excited right now...

sfl.....My "contact" guy just left my office and said just that......Bauta has been taking snaps with the 1's.

Looks like 1 of 4 scenarios to me. 1. he's now the backup 2. they may have some packages they may let him run 3. if Lambert can't get anything going they probably feel Ramsey couldn't either so they will try to completely change it up with Bauta...or 4. Totally surprise UF with him because UT's QB had a field day running the ball.....some planned, most in scrambling.

Probably rule out #'s 3 and 4 imo.

PVBDAWG

More
8 years 5 months ago #70200 by averagedawg
Replied by averagedawg on topic Why Not Bauta
I listened to Richt last night on Channel 2 saying the QB competition has always been open.
I almost gagged.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Buc, growl

More
8 years 5 months ago #70202 by ReservoirDawg
Replied by ReservoirDawg on topic Why Not Bauta

More
8 years 5 months ago #70203 by Buc
Replied by Buc on topic Why Not Bauta
ReservoirDawg, not a lot of surprises, seems that is the Georgia Way under our current leadership.
The following user(s) said Thank You: ReservoirDawg

More
Time to create page: 0.076 seconds