Forum

Why Not Bauta

8 years 5 months ago #70204 by Buc
Replied by Buc on topic Why Not Bauta
wlayton, still have this feeling that Ramsey is leaving Athens. Has been said that he is not a happy camper.
The following user(s) said Thank You: sflanagan21

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
8 years 5 months ago #70205 by Buc

averagedawg wrote: I listened to Richt last night on Channel 2 saying the QB competition has always been open.
I almost gagged.

More of the CYA chatter.
The following user(s) said Thank You: averagedawg

More
8 years 5 months ago #70211 by sflanagan21
Replied by sflanagan21 on topic Why Not Bauta
Buc, from what I'm hearing Ramsey is as good as gone...

More
8 years 5 months ago - 8 years 5 months ago #70213 by wlayton
Replied by wlayton on topic Why Not Bauta

Buc wrote: wlayton, still have this feeling that Ramsey is leaving Athens. Has been said that he is not a happy camper.

Probably needs to go to Ga Southern or GT

He knows he can't beat out Eason.....

PVBDAWG

More
8 years 5 months ago #70215 by Buc
Last I heard/read sflanagan21, Ramsey could not seem to handle the way things were happening in Athens.

Lost what many of us thought was the most talented quarterback in Athens . . . . Video below.

Makes me wonder what Jacob Park would look like under center for the game in JAX Saturday.

Richt/Schottenheimer brought Lambert to Athens . . . . why?

Now there are rumors of a mobile quarterback maybe seeing some time in JAX.

Mark Richt again I say, second coming of Bobby Bowden.

More
8 years 5 months ago #70216 by sflanagan21
Replied by sflanagan21 on topic Why Not Bauta
Buc, I'm not tooting my horn but I called it on Ramsey back in his Junior year at Camden when we offered. Just way too many cons in his game to take a chance on a BIG arm if you ask me especially at the SEC level. Watson was a BIG miss on Bobo!

I was impressed with Park the very first time I saw the kid play. He didn't do everything right but he had enormous raw talent in every aspect that you want from your QB. Other words what he lacked in could be easily coached up. He is a gamer with an edge and there was no way he was going to sit around with headphones on playing second fiddle to anyone, He will more than likely come back to bite us in the ass at some point I'm guessing...

Park would have never reached his full potential under richt/shotty if you ask me Buc. I'm really pulling for the kid to land in a program so he can excel and succeed because he is going to be fun to watch in the future. Some guys have the "IT" factor and I've been around JP enough to say he has it.

If Bauta does get a legit shot Sat then I'm confident that we are all going to be very pleased. One thing that I believe is certain with Bauta is that he will NOT turn the ball over and he will play his heart out with NO fear! We will see a different O line with some pep as well.

GO DAWGS
The following user(s) said Thank You: Buc, DAWGtm, growl

More
Time to create page: 0.057 seconds