Forum

Why Not Bauta

8 years 5 months ago - 8 years 5 months ago #70231 by Wartdawg
Replied by Wartdawg on topic Why Not Bauta
desperation and being shamed into admitting you made a terrible mistake is hardly a bold coaching move.

and yes it's really a shame because earlier in the season Faton did not get a chance to get any snaps to help him get ready for this opportunity.

honestly it's a calculated win-win move for Richt. if it works out Richt's supporters will claim he's a genius. Richt proves we're wrong about him being stubborn and inflexible, and he just waited until Faton was ready and then inserted him at the perfect time.

If it doesn't Richt's supporters will claim that all of his haters were wrong about him making the wrong quarterback choice.

I think it's a great move because I know what Lambert and Ramsey can't do.., but I'm not changing my feelings about the snake oil salesman because of this.

God Bless and Go Dawgs

Like Braves Baseball? Follow them at ourbraves.freeforums.net/ and help support my community of Braves fans.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Buc, averagedawg, DAWGtm, growl

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
8 years 5 months ago #70232 by thriller
Replied by thriller on topic Why Not Bauta
Actually it's a "Lose-Lose" for the Loser. If Bauta comes in and blows the Gay-Tors away, we are all vindicated in saying that Loser was an idiot for not starting Bauta to begin with. If WE get blown out, it's another "L" for the Loser - and "The Seat" gets much warmer.

Remember guys - The Loser can't win. That's why he needs to be gone.

More
8 years 5 months ago #70234 by Wartdawg
It's only lose-lose for him if he loses his job, and that's not going to happen any time soon.

God Bless and Go Dawgs

Like Braves Baseball? Follow them at ourbraves.freeforums.net/ and help support my community of Braves fans.

More
8 years 5 months ago #70236 by sadlerdawg
Replied by sadlerdawg on topic Why Not Bauta
Yeah, it's only a Lose-Lose for the fans. If we get blown out, no explanation as to why that's a lose for us. If Bauta lights it up, we lose because we're left wondering what this season could have been if the pathetic loser knew what he was doing.
No matter what, the pathetic loser cashes his check.

The SMART era CONTINUES!!!!!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: averagedawg

More
8 years 5 months ago #70239 by Wartdawg
"If Bauta lights it up, we lose because we're left wondering what this season could have been if the pathetic loser knew what he was doing."

and don't forget the win means we hear all the "he has the program headed in the right direction" and "just wait till next year".

For Richt, this decision is an ice cooler under his warm seat.

God Bless and Go Dawgs

More
8 years 5 months ago #70242 by growl
Replied by growl on topic Why Not Bauta
I'll just be happy if the Dawgs win and Bauta actually gets the start, makes very little diff what the perception of richt is!! GO DAWGS!!!!!!!!

The sun shines on a different Dawg every day
The following user(s) said Thank You: thriller, wlayton, averagedawg, DAWGtm, sflanagan21

• growl
  • growl's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
Time to create page: 0.093 seconds