Forum

Why Not Bauta

8 years 6 months ago #69995 by Buc
Replied by Buc on topic Why Not Bauta
Below is high school video of Treon Harris.

Did the same thing in high school that Faton Bauta did.

Have posted Faton Bauta high school video before, won't this time

Jim McElwain will use Harris the same way that urban meyer used Tim Tebow. Using the running game to make the chain moving passes very effective. In the video notice that 95% or more of the passes are 15/20 yards. Sure opens up what the offense can do, and forces the defense to take a second and third look.

Georgia better enter JAX with something more than they have shown against "real competition" thus far. That is on the coaching staff, the talent has been and is in Athens now.

The following user(s) said Thank You: averagedawg

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
8 years 6 months ago #69996 by Buc
Replied by Buc on topic Why Not Bauta
Folks don't get my posts wrong. Red and Black period in this home.

Just trying to show more about what can and probably will happen in JAX.

You don't get this kind of information from the AJC and ABH. They are in the group that is closely associated with the PR Group in Athens.

More
8 years 6 months ago #69998 by sflanagan21
Replied by sflanagan21 on topic Why Not Bauta
We had 2 weeks to prepare for the Gay-tors last season and we see where that got us. I have 0 faith in richt to make any changes that will make any sense and benefit the team.

For kicks and giggles if richt were to see the light and decide to start Bauta both wlayton and wartdawg nailed it on the head! You don't have to change a single thing to our O with Bauta, just plug and play. What he brings that neither Lambert or Ramsey has is the threat to extend the play with his feet and run if no one is open. That alone will force the Gay-tors into zone coverage. With Lambert at QB I would load up the box and run the tightest man coverage you have ever seen. My philosophy to my D would be simple against Lambert. Get after him quick and often and slow down the receivers right off the snap and watch him crumble. I don't like to talk bad about the kids wearing the G but that's just the truth in this case.
The following user(s) said Thank You: wlayton, Buc

More
8 years 6 months ago #69999 by Wartdawg
Replied by Wartdawg on topic Why Not Bauta
Yep... and then while playing that tight man, you bump and disrupt our receivers off the line and that screws up the quick slants and other timing stuff. Congratulations, you have just shut down UGA's passing offense.

The game where Lambert did so well was because he was able to hit those slants and quick timing routes, but that ship has now sailed and defenses aren't letting us do that any longer.

You force them to play a lot of zone, and they can't do that...our receivers get a
free release.

God Bless and Go Dawgs

Like Braves Baseball? Follow them at ourbraves.freeforums.net/ and help support my community of Braves fans.
The following user(s) said Thank You: wlayton

More
8 years 6 months ago #70002 by sflanagan21
Replied by sflanagan21 on topic Why Not Bauta
I would like to add that the only way we even stand a chance against Fla is to start Bauta if ya ask me.

Meyer finally set his pride to the side and is starting JT this weekend. Sure wish our coach would do the same...

More
8 years 6 months ago #70006 by Wartdawg
Replied by Wartdawg on topic Why Not Bauta
Our D could come up huge, and Michel could go off behind a great performance from our O-line...

but I wouldn't bet on it.

More than likely they will force the QB to beat them, and if that's the case then I think our chances of winning are about the same as those of a snowball not melting in a pizza oven.

God Bless and Go Dawgs

Like Braves Baseball? Follow them at ourbraves.freeforums.net/ and help support my community of Braves fans.

More
Time to create page: 0.119 seconds