Forum

Who's really pulling for the Gators?

17 years 5 months ago #2562 by UnderDog37
Replied by UnderDog37 on topic Re: Who's really pulling for the Gators?
If UGA was losing in the 3rd qtr of a championship game, but still pulled out the win, I would still claim it, of course. Whoever sed that to you was a moron, Gator.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• UnderDog37
  • Visitor
17 years 5 months ago #2563 by kentdaddy
Replied by kentdaddy on topic Re: Who's really pulling for the Gators?
Nebraska back then was faaaaaaaaaaaaar superior to OSU today. That O-line would make me and wlayton all americans and we are both over 35.

The gatorfanguyingawhatever has been a really googd sport about all this. He brought up his sister and it took all my strength not to go into sister jokes.

If UF wins then maybe Myer will go to the Redskins and Zook will come back. No teams has won in both sports unless it was before 1939.

More
17 years 5 months ago #2564 by UnderDog37
Zook still beat us every year but 04.....think about that before you wish it to happen, lol....

• UnderDog37
  • Visitor
17 years 5 months ago #2565 by kentdaddy
Replied by kentdaddy on topic Re: Who's really pulling for the Gators?
Good point....how about Galen Hall or Charlie Pell???

They were great for us.

I think our fortunes are changing against the gators. We had a baby at QB this year and was in position to win. We had a sub in last year and was in postion. We won the year before. I do not think we have the mental block any more. They scared me with SOS. I do not fear Urban Liar or his offense. We cannot be overlooked (except by Auburn if the game is in Athens which I will never understand).

More
17 years 5 months ago #2566 by wlayton
Replied by wlayton on topic Re: Who's really pulling for the Gators?
GatorinGa, you are truly the exception to the rule. Most of us are pretty closed minded when it comes to UF. You certainly have a great attitude and are open minded about rivalrys etc etc... that's why like having you post on our forum.

PVBDAWG

More
17 years 5 months ago #2569 by UnderDog37
Yeah, I know...if only we had been able to play Shockley instead of Tereshinski in 05, if only T. Edwards hadn't dropped that pass in 02, if only we didn't have to use a freshman QB in 06.....Gosh, I hate those reasons just as much as anyone. Without those bad things, we could have just as easily been 5-1 during the CMR era against UF. Maybe we have just had a lot of bad luck against them.....however, there are those who say that you make your own luck in this game. All we can do is keep on trying to break this streak. Now I know how those Dawg teams felt from 49 to 56 when they lost to Tech for 8 years running. What the hell, it cant go on forever....can it? It didnt last forever with UT.

• UnderDog37
  • Visitor
Time to create page: 0.030 seconds