Forum

What Now

8 years 6 months ago #69485 by growl
What Now was created by growl
I am really glad that I was working yesterday and did'nt get to watch that game in its entireity, but what I did see was an undisciplined, ill prepared, lackadaisical group of people in UGA uniforms running in the rain an imitating a football team ready to play the biggest game of the year.

Get rid of that pretender and get a HC.

There is no QB in the 1st and 2nd starters. Give #3 a shot.

This one was an even bigger disappointment than all the others in the last 10 years, bar none.

The sun shines on a different Dawg every day
The following user(s) said Thank You: stevedawg, Buc, sadlerdawg, sflanagan21

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• growl
  • growl's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
8 years 6 months ago #69486 by sadlerdawg
Replied by sadlerdawg on topic What Now
The "what now" is the same as every year--watch the team sleepwalk through the rest of the season, listen to richt tell us how our goal (winning the east) is still attainable, until it isn't attainable any more, pick up our 8 + wins, wait for the offseason when our fan base and coach will let us know that next year is the year it all comes together.

Mix in a little bashing from the "true" fans for not supporting richt, then refer back to this post after whatever game(s) we lay our egg in next season.

The SMART era CONTINUES!!!!!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: stevedawg, Buc, bpatters69, growl, Dawg With Style, sflanagan21

More
8 years 6 months ago #69487 by Dawg With Style
Replied by Dawg With Style on topic What Now
I'm taking a little time off for Bad behavior.

No I'm really going to be busy got some new,business adventure.

So if everybody would fill in for Monday talk about the opponent i would greatly appreciate.

Richt got his ASS kicked the great man is a great person not even typing the rest..

I will still post as much as possible.

How bout them Dawgs

How Bout them Dawgs!!!!!!!

Ride it like you stole it
The following user(s) said Thank You: stevedawg, Buc, growl, sflanagan21

• Dawg With Style
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
8 years 6 months ago - 8 years 6 months ago #69488 by yankeedawg1
Replied by yankeedawg1 on topic What Now
DWS. Good luck with your new endeavor

Kentaddy posted...now we have to deal

With a pissed off Alabama team...yup we did

So now we get to play the pissed off pumpkin people with no QB

Ole Miss.... Proves good luck beats all

UF appears to found a QB.....

Yes we learned about the Dawgs this Saturday

However.....game in Knoxville looms as a bigger question.....

Lots off empty seats bandwagon bus

Stay tuned.....

Go Dawgs!
The following user(s) said Thank You: stevedawg, growl, Dawg With Style, sflanagan21

More
8 years 6 months ago #69489 by Wartdawg
Replied by Wartdawg on topic What Now
Yeah... UF.

They can completely destroy their program..... twice.. hit rock bottom, go through multiple coaches.....

.. and they'll probably be back on top before us as we plod along with our 9 wins talking about the greatness of being consistently mediocre to decent.

Kudos for laying it out perfectly above: What do we do now...

East still attainable until it's not, hello Peach Bowl, but just wait 'till next year.

Pissed off Alabama team.... we should be the pissed off team after years of this same story, but we're not because that's not our nature. Mark Richt wont allow it, because here at UGA it's not just about wins and losses (his words, not mine).

It's really too bad that for the teams we (don't) compete with, it IS about wins and losses.

Aww shucks... they whipped us pretty good
-Mark Richt

God Bless and Go Dawgs

Like Braves Baseball? Follow them at ourbraves.freeforums.net/ and help support my community of Braves fans.
The following user(s) said Thank You: stevedawg, Buc, yankeedawg1, BullDawg2010, growl, sflanagan21

More
8 years 6 months ago #69495 by BullDawg2010
Replied by BullDawg2010 on topic What Now
Pretty much what everyone else has said, Richt will be telling us that our goals are still out in front of us. Pro Richt guys will say the same thing, while calling anyone who is tired of this crap fair whether fans.

It's the same thing every year. And always will be.

Man to think every year I get so excited, only to get put back down to reality that we will never be the elite team, the team everyone hates playing against, with Richt sitting on the top seat.

The life of a Georgia fan I suppose.
The following user(s) said Thank You: stevedawg, Buc, sflanagan21

More
Time to create page: 0.069 seconds