Forum

Monday Morning Water Cooler - 75 days Out

8 years 10 months ago #68150 by Buc
DWS, I have a good friend that lives in Grayson. After signing Young, made me a happy camper from the report I got. Supposedly he is relentless. DWS, more talent added to an area that needed to be addressed. Both Rocker and Pruitt wanted this young man, he will play. Really glad that we have Coach Rocker on our side. Have to stop the run in 2015.

:)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dawg With Style

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
8 years 10 months ago #68151 by stevedawg
Replied by stevedawg on topic Monday Morning Water Cooler - 75 days Out
The countdown is back on the front page 2015 season schedule.

69 days till kickoff.

For winning the Natty give every Dawg a bone AND prime rib steak.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Buc

• stevedawg
  • stevedawg's Avatar Topic Author
  • DAWGS.com moderator
8 years 10 months ago #68152 by LimeyDawg
Replied by LimeyDawg on topic Monday Morning Water Cooler - 75 days Out
I'm convinced the season hangs on the QB situation.

"The freedom of individuals to verbally to oppose or to challenge police actions without thereby risking arrest is one of the principal characteristics by which we distinguish a free nation from a police state."
The following user(s) said Thank You: thriller

More
8 years 10 months ago #68153 by stevedawg
Replied by stevedawg on topic Monday Morning Water Cooler - 75 days Out
QB is a BIG variable this year. I hope things work out. :unsure:

For winning the Natty give every Dawg a bone AND prime rib steak.

• stevedawg
  • stevedawg's Avatar Topic Author
  • DAWGS.com moderator
8 years 10 months ago #68154 by yankeedawg1
Replied by yankeedawg1 on topic Monday Morning Water Cooler - 75 days Out
Much like last year not so much what QB needs to do....more of what he needs not to do

Protect the ball....learn grounding rule.... Unlike the AM years we won't need to score 35 pts

Every game....yes be a game manager.....Go Dawgs

Go Dawgs!

More
8 years 10 months ago #68155 by Buc
A thought or two on this post.

One thing that Hutson Mason did was "play within himself".

Do I fault Hutson for the South Carolina game . . . . easy to call at one point, looking back I suggest that having control of the ball inside the Red Zone, time out is called. Clear instructions are given, don't have to look at the sideline and ask for a call. Easy to call after the game has been played and replayed. Top running back in the country, taken in the first round of the NFL Draft, #10 if my memory serves me. At that point in my mind it was another "Bobo boo-boo".

Has been said, say it again . . . . Seattle Seahawks pulled the same stuff and . . . .

Yes, the college game has moved from 3 yards and a cloud of dust to an "aerial exhibition". Guessing that is what our head coach is aiming for. There are however coaches like Pruitt/Rocker and Company that will do everything in their power to stop the offensive play of today.

Alabama will come to Athens and look for one thing . . . . score first. Big things happen when on the road and want to quiet the crowd. Saban/Smart understand that as well as any two coaches in college football. Has been their game plan forever. Hate to say this but . . . . urban meyer understands that as well. College Football 101.

Trying hard not to look into the October schedule. Steve Spurrier is coming to Athens and there is one thing he will not do . . . . Will not "roll over and play dead". SS will do the unexpected. In my mind that is "coaching". Don't have to like a particular person, but records speak for themselves.

If we look closely at our 2014 Season record, might want to look "deep" into the reasons for the "final record".

:)
The following user(s) said Thank You: yankeedawg1

More
Time to create page: 0.092 seconds