Forum

From Athens- Friday Thoughs

9 years 1 week ago - 9 years 1 week ago #67413 by yankeedawg1
Replied by yankeedawg1 on topic From Athens- Friday Thoughs
Buc. You know that there are people who get things done and then there are watchers

The watchers have been moved off the sidelines ...a very good thing

Z016 rolls around and without CJP. We would still be talking about the IFP

I also believe that CJP had CMR's blessing before he made the comment. Me thinks CMR wanted

To goose his AD.... Go Dawgs

Go Dawgs!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Buc

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• yankeedawg1
  • yankeedawg1's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
9 years 1 week ago - 9 years 1 week ago #67414 by Buc
Replied by Buc on topic From Athens- Friday Thoughs
yd1, I believe what you said above.

Started to say this in my last post, didn't, now will.

Noticed that the articles, all of those currently talking about the IPF, mention Jere Morehead, not McGarity.

Following what I believe you are saying about MR moving in a different direction, sometimes it is better relayed by the "supporting cast".

For what the above is worth . . . . :)

Jere W. Morehead, 22nd President of the University of Georgia
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: yankeedawg1

More
9 years 1 week ago #67415 by yankeedawg1
I think Pres took over the IPF after Scrooge messed in his boxers over CMB and said let's put this

To rest. Don't believe Scrooge has had zero to say about the IPF since Pres took over the

Project. When was the last time you heard CMR speak Mac name.... Photo op...nope

Just a hunch. Mac is checking Monster Job Board. He didn't get his hands on the hire for our

New lady's basketball coach that was handled by his assistant. Hmmm. Strange from where I sit

Go Dawgs

Go Dawgs!
The following user(s) said Thank You: stevedawg, Buc, swampdawg

• yankeedawg1
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
9 years 1 week ago - 9 years 1 week ago #67416 by Buc
Replied by Buc on topic From Athens- Friday Thoughs
Does not amaze me that those with their hands in the "dirt" understand what needs to be done to continue to make the "payroll(s)".

Question . . . .

What has McGarity done to move our football program forward? Know that many here only discuss Georgia Football in Season. That is ok, Mahogany Row is on board with that attitude.

McGarity said to Mark Richt, anything that you want can and will be done to change the way our program has been handled.

Really? Why is President Jere W. Morehead now "out front" on the IPF? Single worst hire maybe ever, McGarity.

Why does McGarity, the University of Georgia Athletic Director make over 1/2 million dollars a year and . . . . there is piss that the urinals, troughs can't handle? Think that this just started? When was the last time you attended a game in Athens and made your way through the "wetness" to relieve yourself? He sits above and does not have that problem . . . . what?

Correcting problems like the ones that those that pay to enter Sanford Stadium have to "walk in", what is wrong with that picture? Fans that buy "admission" don't make 1/2 million dollars a year.

Bet this . . . . McGarity and those that sit "above the piss" will correct this. Much like the IPF, someone has to bring the "facts" forward. McGarity and Mahogany Row can extend their "lips" again.

Want to guess as to why President Jere W. Morehead stepped up and "chirped" about the IPF? Public Relations Department reads, watches what is said on the internet, then the Administration moves forward for this reason . . . . Fans matter.
The following user(s) said Thank You: swampdawg, yankeedawg1, growl

More
9 years 1 week ago - 9 years 1 week ago #67417 by yankeedawg1
Prez. Understands the best way to fix a problem is don't let it happen in the first place

Bet my RC cola and Moon pie. that the plumbing at Sanford will get attention over the summer as part of the coin being spent

On Sanford to highlight the fan experience. AJC will cover after first home game..... Go Dawgs

Go Dawgs!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Buc, swampdawg

• yankeedawg1
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
9 years 1 week ago #67418 by stevedawg
Replied by stevedawg on topic From Athens- Friday Thoughs
yup. Anyone that has ever run a company, organization,team or any other group organized for a purpose knows you can't have the train run off the tracks. Then YOU won't be on the payroll anymore.

YD1: "Prez. Understands the best way to fix a problem is don't let it happen in the first place"

Well now. So s**t flows downhill? Is that what is wrong with the plumbing in the stadium? Too much coming down into the stands from the sky box?

Starting to see the big picture here.

For winning the Natty give every Dawg a bone AND prime rib steak.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Buc, swampdawg, yankeedawg1

Time to create page: 0.100 seconds