Forum

From Athens- Friday Thoughs

9 years 2 days ago #67459 by yankeedawg1
Replied by yankeedawg1 on topic From Athens- Friday Thoughs
Times in our lives we don't always take the shortest route. Maybe CBS was trying to follow his

Dad's dream and not his own. As you correctly point out we all will know shortly. IMO all cards

Will not turn up on the table until Ole Ball Sac arrives in Athens. As you have said we will be tested

Go Dawgs

Go Dawgs!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Buc

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• yankeedawg1
  • yankeedawg1's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
9 years 2 days ago #67460 by Buc
Replied by Buc on topic From Athens- Friday Thoughs
yankeedawg1, for what it is worth . . . . any of us that have "some" understanding of Steve Spurrier, he loves to kick our butts. Might be the only game that South Carolina plays "all out" in 2015 Season, but they will come to play.

Have to say this . . . . SS has been in every Georgia Head Coaches head since he left pro football and returned to coach the gators. Always looking for that "one thing" that turns the game around.

Think it was said on our board by ogredawg . . . . don't overlook SS.

One game that I want to win, and this is one of the reasons . . . . Duck had neighbors in South Carolina that loved to rub salt into his wounds when SC beat UGA. This season, 2015 Season I have my fingers crossed for Duck. Kick their butts. We have the talent, just cannot make the "same, stupid mistakes" that our "coaches" have made . . . . over and over. That is not being ugly, that is simply telling the truth.
The following user(s) said Thank You: yankeedawg1

More
9 years 2 days ago #67461 by yankeedawg1
Replied by yankeedawg1 on topic From Athens- Friday Thoughs
We will be ready for USC and SS I bet we had the ball to NC when we are inside the 5yd line ya think

No Sandstorm inside the Hedges..... under stand the "love" we feel for Stevie....not...... Go Dawgs

Go Dawgs!

• yankeedawg1
  • yankeedawg1's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
9 years 2 days ago #67462 by ogredawg
Replied by ogredawg on topic From Athens- Friday Thoughs
Season is not even close to beginning and the Alabama people at work are already starting the trash. A big Roll Tide on my door this morning. Did get a Go Dawgs from one of the Seabees when he saw my back window decal when I was leaving today.

thecountrynation.com
The following user(s) said Thank You: Buc, yankeedawg1

More
9 years 2 days ago #67463 by rockdawg
Replied by rockdawg on topic From Athens- Friday Thoughs
USC will measure whether the new coaching staff is doing their job or not. For far too long, DAWGS seem to start the season tentative, and then stumble against USC, then regroup, get their act together, and finally get their season started.

Let's see the season start with the opening kickoff. Let's see the best players - the ones READY TO PLAY - out on the field and playing without the typical early season rust. Let's have the best QB on the field, utilizing the talent around him. Let's see a D that inspires fear. Then, let's kick SS's visor all the way back to Columbia. Let's get in HIS head for a change, and in doing so, get in the head of TN, FL, and AL.

That will tell us all we need to know about this new group.

Just win.
The following user(s) said Thank You: stevedawg, Buc, yankeedawg1

More
8 years 11 months ago #67522 by stevedawg
Replied by stevedawg on topic From Athens- Friday Thoughs
RockDawg. Yup. Like starting an older car. You have to drive it a few miles to get it all running smooth.

"DAWGS seem to start the season tentative, and then stumble against USC, then regroup, get their act together, and finally get their season started."

For winning the Natty give every Dawg a bone AND prime rib steak.
The following user(s) said Thank You: yankeedawg1

Time to create page: 0.055 seconds