Forum

IMPLOSION anyone??

9 years 4 months ago #65786 by Buc
Replied by Buc on topic IMPLOSION anyone??

kentdaddy wrote: If we did not win with Stafford and all that talent then the new guys are not going to be better. The coach is the problem.

Without question. 14 years, enough time to get it right.
The following user(s) said Thank You: stevedawg

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
9 years 4 months ago #65788 by Wartdawg
Replied by Wartdawg on topic IMPLOSION anyone??
Sure we have the talent to win a lot of things. Personally I would start with the SEC before I jumped to NC. I mean we haven't even done that since '05.

I however will not even remotely get my hopes up that it can happen with Richt as coach.

No way, no how, not nein nicht, nada nope. Eason can have magic football butt monkeys come flying out of his rear end and I we will find a way to screw it up. Give Auburn Cam and a Fairley and they win a NC, but I could drop a list of names here that Richt found a way to fail with.

Now his son is going to coach QB's? Oh now that doesn't reek of Bowdenesque nepotism now does it? This whole program is rotten and it's only overwhelming NC caliber talent that keeps us somewhat 9 win relevant.

So can we win a NC SEC title? Sure.. anything is possible. Jesus could come back tomorrow as well, but I'm not banking on it.

Sure, it could happen, and Obama could resign as president on January 2nd. Anyone who would actually think either will happen is pretty foolhardy.

Nope... I don't SEE us winning a title with Eason or anyone else as long as we have Gomer on the sidelines.

As far as the turmoil that will happen in Athens after the deparent store game.... I doubt either McGarity or Richt walking away from anything. Why Richt has his boy's coaching future to think about.

Hell.... neither will walk away. We will probably give them both a damn raise and yada yada about a study on the feasibility of a decision actually being made on an indoor practice facility by the year 2021.

NC.... :laugh:

God Bless and Go Dawgs

Like Braves Baseball? Follow them at ourbraves.freeforums.net/ and help support my community of Braves fans.

More
9 years 4 months ago - 9 years 4 months ago #65789 by Wartdawg
Replied by Wartdawg on topic IMPLOSION anyone??
Stafford and Moreno Eason and Chubb!

Imagine this folks, because it's truth...

Eason could have been a sophomore this year and Hutson Mason would have still been our QB this season. Richt would have told us Mason knew the playbook better and was best suited for the job despite everyone on the planet knowing it was because of a foolish promise made a foolish coach a couple of years back.

God Bless and Go Dawgs

Like Braves Baseball? Follow them at ourbraves.freeforums.net/ and help support my community of Braves fans.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dawg With Style

More
9 years 4 months ago #65790 by sflanagan21
Replied by sflanagan21 on topic IMPLOSION anyone??
Let me try another approach.

Dear Mr Ogredawg (AKA-Know it all), if you go back to my first post on page 4 of this thread and actually read what I wrote then you will see where I said I wanted Richt gone but not until after Eason signs. If you go back a couple of years ago you will also read where I wanted Richt gone and that we would never win a NC under him and his passive coaching. But your starting to make me want Richt to stick around and win a few NC's.

Tough guy, big bad HS OC? I'm actually one of the nicest dudes you would ever meet but you my man seem to be really good at bringing out the worst in people. Misery loves company...

More
9 years 4 months ago - 9 years 4 months ago #65791 by Buc
Replied by Buc on topic IMPLOSION anyone??
You go Wartdawg. Does not get much easier to understand after reading the two posts you just made.

Still have some hanging on . . . . wishing, hoping, grasping.

Don't belong to that club any more. Been there, done that, still came away with a 9-3 regular season, losing to South Carolina, Florida and Georgia Tech. In my opinion and others have said the same . . . . coaching errors. Not unlike coaching errors you point out above when assessing the talent that "should be lining up between the Hedges on Saturdays".

Richt's son first signed on with Clemson, was not going to play, left and played at a smaller college. Just like his Dad, did not have the talent to play major college football. Now under his Dad's wing, haven't seen the last of this.

Say again, mentioned son being brought to Athens by his Dad as soon as it happened. Also said there would be more to come on the subject. Well . . . .

One disagreement with you sir . . . . you should be nicer to Gomer, Richt does not rate that high.

Edit: Another FACT. Game in ATL against Alabama, AM running down the field, desperately trying to get something from the coaches on the sideline. Do I blame Conley, no. Do I scratch my head and find it hard to believe that the end unfolded the way it did, no, heck no. Mark Richt does not have the "capacity" (being nice) to understand the difference in winning and losing when it comes to calling plays in tight situations. His mentor was having the same problems at the end of his career.

More
9 years 4 months ago #65792 by yankeedawg1
Replied by yankeedawg1 on topic IMPLOSION anyone??
The more things change the more they stay the same

Imac. Suspended for bowl game.... one game for in house reasons......

I hope I am wrong but getting. Vibes......

Go Dawgs!
The following user(s) said Thank You: stevedawg

More
Time to create page: 0.074 seconds