Forum

IMPLOSION anyone??

9 years 4 months ago #65828 by NC_Dawg
Replied by NC_Dawg on topic Just as quick reminder,....
Not nice to make fun of the next POTUS!!!!

"My advice to you is to start drinking heavily." - Bluto

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
9 years 4 months ago - 9 years 4 months ago #65830 by DawgDoc
Replied by DawgDoc on topic IMPLOSION anyone??
NC-Dawg, Hope you were just making a funny in your last post. If that happens we'll find out what deep DO-DO is really like.

Sorry to say I have lost all interest in Georgia football. We might be better off by joining the Ivy League.
A lukewarm go dawgs! :( :( :( :( :( :(

Member since 1999

More
9 years 4 months ago #65831 by wlayton
Replied by wlayton on topic IMPLOSION anyone??

Buc wrote:

BullDawg2010 wrote:

sflanagan21 wrote: BD2010, Eason is just a BIG piece of the puzzle. He will bring in the players and the difference making that will win us NC. I'm not a psychic as one fool stated but even a blind man with NO football knowledge can see that Eason is elite. And for the record I think and say that we are going win a NC every freaking year, so if that makes me a psychic then I'm a shitty one I guess.

I guess the problem for me, is that I've heard this same thing before. Heard it when we recruited stafford, heard it when we recruited murray. Hear it every year honestly.

I just do not have faith that Richt could win a title if he had 10+ top recruiting classes. I have no doubt Eason could be a beast, but it's not recruiting elite players that's hurting us. It's coaching those players that is hurting us.

This morning went to Hudl and watched video on Eason. He is 6'6" and has an arm that is nothing short of a cannon. Also looked closely at the teams players he was putting these numbers on, talking about touchdowns and interceptions.

One thing that Eason did in the lengthy video was throw off of his "wrong foot" on several occasions. Thing about him throwing off of the "wrong foot" the ball still got to the receiver and not talking about a 10-15 yard toss. That really impressed me. When he did set up and throw the ball correctly, not hurried, almost never missed his receiver(s). Another thing that is impressive, he hits speedy receivers and those that make a living on slants and such. That is a God given gift, excellent hand and eye control.

BullDawg2010, you are spot on, and not the first time in threads such as this one. You seem to see things that don't get mentioned in the heat of the conversation. Richt has not shown to the purist that he "can" break through with talent that some universities could only hope to recruit and sign.

Anyone with the time, have not watched the video below, worth a look.

www.hudl.com/athlete/2018903/highlights/207810392

Have to add this . . . . Eason would benefit greatly having an outstanding offensive line to play behind in the SEC. Some bad dudes in the SEC, and Eason is a very tall target.

Pretty amazing Buc. Strong arm when needs it, great touch on the long ball. His OL wasn't very good and he throws well on the run....looks like an athlete and a man among boys. Heck, recruit his WR's as well, they caught everything...lol.

Impressive to say the least....looked more polished and accurate than Stafford.

PVBDAWG

• wlayton
  • Topic Author
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
9 years 4 months ago #65834 by stevedawg
Replied by stevedawg on topic IMPLOSION anyone??
For the newbies:

DawgDoc posted today. He is a senior citizen and has been with the Dawgs since the 1950's.

He has seen and followed the Dawgs all those years.

Heed his words.

For winning the Natty give every Dawg a bone AND prime rib steak.
The following user(s) said Thank You: DawgDoc

9 years 4 months ago #65837 by Wartdawg
Replied by Wartdawg on topic IMPLOSION anyone??
an open letter to anyone thinking I have hurt recruiting with anything I've posted on this board:

Would you really like to know what has hurt recruiting?

9-3 during just about the weakest year in SEC east history has hurt recruiting.

A lack of an indoor practice facility has hurt recruiting.

An internally dysfunctional football program... and it's known by everyone... has hurt recruiting.

ADGM has hurt recruiting.

A failure to win a SEC title in a damn decade has hurt recruiting.

A failure to win a NC has hurt recruiting.

Not paying their assistants has hurt recruiting.

Losing to Ga Twech, woeful UF and SC has hurt recruiting.

The God-forsaken Belk Bowl has hurt recruiting.

Dreadful bowl losses to UCF, Michigan State, and Nebraska have hurt recruiting.

You see... I won't list them all, but there are about 20 things listed before "me" that have hurt recruiting.

I'm just a fan and program supporter pissed at all the reasons listed above and who knows the problem at #21 (me and this board) wouldn't exist without the 20 other things listed before us.

Pissed... and if you expect me to put on a happy face so this crap can continue, then you are barking up the wrong tree because it's not going to happen. Done that... the happy face has lead to nothing but continual disappointment. It hasn't made one thing a bit better.

So sincerely...up yours.

Go fix the real issues and this one you have in your imagination will disappear as if it never existed.

That's the problem though isn't it? You clowns have been misidentifying our real problem since around 2007.

P.S. In case you missed it the first time; Shove it where he sun doesn't shine.

This endeth my open letter to anyone thinking I have hurt recruiting.

God Bless and Go Dawgs

Like Braves Baseball? Follow them at ourbraves.freeforums.net/ and help support my community of Braves fans.
The following user(s) said Thank You: stevedawg, Buc

More
9 years 4 months ago #65839 by NC_Dawg
Replied by NC_Dawg on topic IMPLOSION anyone??

DawgDoc wrote: NC-Dawg, Hope you were just making a funny in your last post. If that happens we'll find out what deep DO-DO is really like.

Sorry to say I have lost all interest in Georgia football. We might be better off by joining the Ivy League.
A lukewarm go dawgs! :( :( :( :( :( :(

Doc, good to see you posting!!!! How's the better half?...Yes, my post was tongue-n-cheek, but I do not discount the HIGH probability of that occurring. As a registered independent, I'm VERY disappointed with the entire political spectrum and BOTH parties! IMVHO, those inside the beltway have forgotten what it takes to make this republic great and abdicated their ethics AND those they represent for perpetual employment...Sad!!!

Don't be such a stranger!!!

"My advice to you is to start drinking heavily." - Bluto
The following user(s) said Thank You: stevedawg, DawgDoc

More
Time to create page: 0.092 seconds