Forum

A wish come true, Bobo going Byebye?

9 years 4 months ago #65669 by wlayton
Replied by wlayton on topic A wish come true, Bobo going Byebye?

Buc wrote: Some are leaving as we post. Should never have come to this. Amazing what a fistful of money does to folks. Job protection is often a fierce battle when the "numbers" reach certain heights.

Great pic Buc....alot of "head hunters" out there. Get calls once a month.

PVBDAWG
The following user(s) said Thank You: Buc

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
9 years 4 months ago - 9 years 4 months ago #65670 by sflanagan21
Replied by sflanagan21 on topic A wish come true, Bobo going Byebye?
I'm going to throw a name out there that may surprise you all but I think he could do wonders with our style of offense. Dirk Koetter-Falcons OC. I figure by Feb if not sooner the Falcons will be cleaning house and Koetter will be searching for a job. I like the dude's style and he has a lot to offer.

More
9 years 4 months ago #65671 by Buc
Replied by Buc on topic A wish come true, Bobo going Byebye?
Know that you are in the "business" wlayton, would bet the farm you and your brother handle "business" much better on a higher scale than the "Group" is doing in Athens.

wlayton, time for a change. Now we will see just how good the public relations department for the "Group" is, and we will also get to see just how many want more of the same under the head coach and athletic director.

What the heck, give the apologists another 14 years of Mark Richt football in Athens. For sure things will be different . . . .
The following user(s) said Thank You: stevedawg, wlayton

More
9 years 4 months ago #65672 by wlayton
Replied by wlayton on topic A wish come true, Bobo going Byebye?

Buc wrote: Know that you are in the "business" wlayton, would bet the farm you and your brother handle "business" much better on a higher scale than the "Group" is doing in Athens.

wlayton, time for a change. Now we will see just how good the public relations department for the "Group" is, and we will also get to see just how many want more of the same under the head coach and athletic director.

What the heck, give the apologists another 14 years of Mark Richt football in Athens. For sure things will be different . . . .

Thanks Buc, we would like to think so. Between the 2 of us we've been in the business for over 80 years combined......whew...I'm tired. Ready to take on your lifestyle Buc! ;)

McGarity may as well face the fact that to play in the "arena" with the "Big Boys" you have to spend the "Big Bucks"

PVBDAWG

More
9 years 4 months ago #65673 by Buc
Replied by Buc on topic A wish come true, Bobo going Byebye?

sflanagan21 wrote: I'm going to throw a name out there that may surprise you all but I think he could do wonders with our style of offense. Dirk Koetter-Falcons OC. I figure by Feb if not sooner the Falcons will be cleaning house and Koetter will be searching for a job. I like the dude's style and he has a lot to offer.

sflanagan21, you know more about Dirk Koetter than I do. Know that you are an offensive coach in high school in the Atlanta area. You have always posted the way you think, a good thing.

Would love to see Brian McClendon in the offensive coordinator's spot. Would also like to have a dyed in the wool quarterback coach added to the staff.

If Brian McClendon is left in his present position, there is not a doubt in my mind that he will leave. Don't know Bobo's salary yet, but my bet is it was close to or maybe was a million dollar raise. That is what made McGarity's cheeks squeeze, the thoughts of pulling some coins out of what he thinks is "his vault". Think McGarity refers to them as "rainy day funds".

Butts-Mehre is going to look a lot different after the Belk Bowl.

One more thing. Jeremy Pruitt is not your typical football coach. He will not take "guff" and it is his true desire to coach young men and get "rid of the BS". In my opinion, Will Friend left because of the BS that surrounded him. Lack of Leadership in Athens, a lot of self protection being employed by those that "have, not the "have nots".
The following user(s) said Thank You: sflanagan21

More
9 years 4 months ago #65674 by averagedawg
Replied by averagedawg on topic A wish come true, Bobo going Byebye?
Behind the "I wish him well." and all the b.s.
Richt is laying the foundation for another year of excuse after excuse, mixed in with the obligatory Praise the Lord.

I don't know when the change is gonna come but it's way overdue.

More
Time to create page: 0.099 seconds