Forum

A wish come true, Bobo going Byebye?

9 years 4 months ago #65645 by Buc
Replied by Buc on topic A wish come true, Bobo going Byebye?

ogredawg wrote: Rumor has it that TAM is wanting Pruitt as their DC and willing to pay big $$$ to get him

Appears the wheels are coming off.

If Will Friend leaves, we know that Pruitt listens to what his long time friend has to say.

McGarity and Richt. Wow, just wow!

www.berniesdawgblawg.com/2014/12/who-else-is-leaving.html

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
9 years 4 months ago - 9 years 4 months ago #65646 by Buc
And this . . . . Change at the top? Lots of land to sell, cheap. Pulled this from elsewhere, story is out McGarity/Richt and "Group".

First, let's talk about what Richt will likely be looking for in a replacement. For one, I doubt seriously that it will be Mark Richt. The head Bulldog has repeatedly noted how much better a head coach he is now that he's not bogged down in play calling. While i wouldn't be surprised to see Evil Richt put on the play calling hat for the Belk Bowl (and look forward to it, to be honest) that's not going to be the longterm solution.

Play calling? Play calling? Pooch baby pooch . . . .

Play calling is done from the sideline by Paul Johnson.

More
9 years 4 months ago #65647 by Buc
Back to the public relations arm of UGA football. Quiet as a mouse, same game being played by those in charge. They wait for things to "cool down" and then lead us down the same path. Maybe not this time.

More
9 years 4 months ago - 9 years 4 months ago #65648 by Buc

ogredawg wrote: Rumor has it that TAM is wanting Pruitt as their DC and willing to pay big $$$ to get him

Makes sense ogredawg. I have friends in Texas, and they were not sure about the hiring of Charlie Strong. Has not taken Strong long to get the Texas Defense back on its feet. Not there yet, give him another year, it will be. Biggest mistake Jeremy Foley has made, not hiring Charlie Strong.

TAM understands that Texas will improve quickly, especially on the defense. Anyone watching TAM understands that they were awful on defense in 2014. Lots of money in the State of Texas, and they would pay Pruitt and those that would leave UGA with him, handsomely.

The BS that has been allowed in Athens over a long period has been exposed . . . . What say you McGarity?

Edit . . . . We have a person in our home for the holidays that is a graduate of Texas in Austin. Seems to think that we are exactly where Texas was with Mack Brown. Served for a long time, but the program got away from him. Texas brass stepped up and were willing to let Nick Saban write the numbers on the check to move.

Again, Athletic Director, you have your butt in a crack whether you believe that or not. Not even Michael Adams and his group can save you from the inevitable.
The following user(s) said Thank You: averagedawg

More
9 years 4 months ago #65649 by stevedawg
Replied by stevedawg on topic A wish come true, Bobo going Byebye?
Buc said it: "Hell of a lot more wrong in Athens than Mike Bobo."

Consider this: That is why Bobo left. Look north to the Row.

And we are about to find out what "Bobo Unleashed" looks like.

For winning the Natty give every Dawg a bone AND prime rib steak.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Buc

9 years 4 months ago - 9 years 4 months ago #65650 by Buc
Has been mentioned McClendon calling the plays during the Belk Bowl.

Why not?

McClendon has been around and played SEC Football over a long period.

Experience . . . .

McClendon has experience as a player, as a recruiter, lead Dawg in my way of thinking when comparing those he has worked for.

Can see this happening.

Remember Garner and grantham? Did not like each other. How did that turn out? Move someone in front of McClendon, guarantee you he is gone. Going to bring an offensive coordinator to Athens, pay him probably double the amount that McClendon receives for the work he has done and is doing. I don't doubt for a minute that Mike Bobo would love to have McClendon make the journey to Colorado with him.

Living in the State of Florida, promise you McClendon is a respected representative of UGA. He can move to Colorado and still have huge success recruiting Florida. Take that to the bank. If I were Mike Bobo, my number one choice to take with me would be McClendon.

All of this BS about bringing in someone as offensive coordinator . . . . McClendon knows and recruited most or many of the personnel on that side of the ball. Richt/McGarity will flunk the damn test again, bank on it. McClendon should be the man, and should be rewarded as such, or move on with Mike Bobo.

More
Time to create page: 0.068 seconds