Forum

A wish come true, Bobo going Byebye?

9 years 4 months ago - 9 years 4 months ago #65639 by Rdawg
Replied by Rdawg on topic A wish come true, Bobo going Byebye?

stevedawg wrote: ...Let's just hope we can get someone with a SEC butt kicking and winning point of view.

We had someone like that. His name was Grantham. Then Richt put a leash on him and brought him down to Richt's level.

If you don't believe me, you will see it during the bowl game.
The following user(s) said Thank You: stevedawg

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
9 years 4 months ago #65640 by kentdaddy
Replied by kentdaddy on topic A wish come true, Bobo going Byebye?
The general CSU people here are uninspired by the hiring. I had many come to me with questions given how I am the visible King of all things UGA here.

More
9 years 4 months ago - 9 years 4 months ago #65641 by ogredawg
Replied by ogredawg on topic A wish come true, Bobo going Byebye?
He has the OC on staff already Friend or B McC.....or CMR take over as OC and hire a special teams coach....don't really see him bringing in anyone....

Now we will really see what Bobo can do on his own with his own people...he has big shoes to fill CSU...it is the M West and not the SEC and he will have a lot less talent...and it is very possible that when the Pac12 expands CSU moves there...hope he does well and I will be the first to admit I was wrong about him....but I don't think so...

thecountrynation.com

More
9 years 4 months ago - 9 years 4 months ago #65642 by Buc
Replied by Buc on topic A wish come true, Bobo going Byebye?
Think this needs to be said.

One of the "corporates" that runs Georgia Football and other things with the Red and Black name does not have one word at this point about Mike Bobo leaving UGA. It has often been referred to that "things" were/are out of whack in Athens. Truth, for far too long.

Many that post here and elsewhere were ready for Mike Bobo to find work elsewhere, I am one of those, problem is, whether anyone likes this statement or not, wrong coach leaving Athens. Same applies my friends for those in the know that understand the "lock" that GeorgiaDogs.com has on sports in Athens.

They are waiting for the right time to play their public relations game, and they will do just that.

Posting their link, see what they have to say . . . . nothing about Mike Bobo leaving.

Hell of a lot more wrong in Athens than Mike Bobo. He was not close to being the "bell cow" and the apologists have nothing to say. Time for more than football coaching to change in the Classic City. They peruse this board, see if they have anything to say, and they will shortly. Tell everyone in the Bulldog Nation that all is "well". Some of us know where the "well" fits.

www.georgiadogs.com/sports/m-footbl/geo-m-footbl-body.html

Edit: One damn thing for sure, Mike Bobo will get a pay raise. McGarity and company said they were going to do everything necessary to make MR's duties better, allow him to coach football without any worries. Richt is asleep on the sideline, and we are better. Wrong coach left in this case. That is not standing up for Mike Bobo. Mike Bobo was smart enough to know that moving to Colorado, the raise would be substantial, never happen at UGA/McGarity.

Winner and losers . . . . Mike Bobo won. McGarity could care less, money stays in the vault. Losers, you and I, Richt and McGarity are both remaining. Job not complete.

More
9 years 4 months ago #65643 by Buc
Replied by Buc on topic A wish come true, Bobo going Byebye?
After posting above, read the following article. Colorado State has something to say about Mike Bobo coming on board.

The "Group" in Athens have nothing to say at this point. Classy, not from where I sit. Manipulators, yes.

www.csurams.com/sports/m-footbl/mtt/mike_bobo_941270.html

More
9 years 4 months ago #65644 by ogredawg
Replied by ogredawg on topic A wish come true, Bobo going Byebye?
Rumor has it that TAM is wanting Pruitt as their DC and willing to pay big $$$ to get him

thecountrynation.com

More
Time to create page: 0.094 seconds