Forum

An Honest Evaluation Appreciated

9 years 5 months ago - 9 years 5 months ago #64779 by growl
Replied by growl on topic An Honest Evaluation Appreciated
I may be wrong,and probably am, but, I believe Pruitt welcomes this kind of challenge and is up to it. It will give him some real leverage when he gets it accomplished, and he will. He is the epitome of a Bulldawg!!!!!

The sun shines on a different Dawg every day
The following user(s) said Thank You: Buc, Dawg With Style

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
9 years 5 months ago - 9 years 5 months ago #64780 by Buc
Replied by Buc on topic An Honest Evaluation Appreciated
growl, I believe this. Pruitt has done in one short year what has not been done in 13.5 years. Pruitt has not and will not run from the truth.

Appears to me that a lot of "Nick Saban" rubbed off on this young coach. Going to be real interesting looking over the "actual" incoming class of 2015. Know this, Pruitt/Rocker and Company have their hand and foot prints all over our program in . . . . one football season.

Head coach stays out of the way, our program will move forward. Head coach needs to do what he does best, leave the coaches alone. Anyone believe that our head coach calls "any" of the defensive formations?"

We have needed this kind of change for a long time. Pruitt speaking his mind does not please those upstairs. Bet that.

Truthfully, would love to see Foley retire or be removed and McGarity find his way back to Gainesville, Florida.

Bill King told the truth when he said this . . . . Still, it’s good that the Georgia football program has someone like Pruitt who’s willing to light a fire under an administration that too often in the past has been glacial in its approach to change.
The following user(s) said Thank You: dawgs_fans_dad

• Buc
  • Buc's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
9 years 5 months ago #64781 by growl
Replied by growl on topic An Honest Evaluation Appreciated
Whatever happens from this day forward Coach Pruitt has shown me that he does'nt back down and isn't afraid of adversity, have' nt seen him point a finger either. Don't think anyone has to "give" him anything for him to produce results. That is my opinion of CJP.

The sun shines on a different Dawg every day
The following user(s) said Thank You: Buc, yankeedawg1

More
9 years 5 months ago #64800 by scooby
Replied by scooby on topic An Honest Evaluation Appreciated
My honest opinion....

Its a lot harder to be the hc than it looks. The dc is the golden kid right now. If I had to bet my house on who would win more games as hc at uga over the next ten years, I'd go with the incumbent. I like my house. B)

More
9 years 5 months ago #64804 by ogredawg
Replied by ogredawg on topic An Honest Evaluation Appreciated
about as honest as you can get:

ugathomasbrown.wordpress.com/2014/11/21/...ootball-playoff-b-s/

love the comment about the DISNEYdawgs

thecountrynation.com

More
9 years 5 months ago #64806 by scooby
Replied by scooby on topic An Honest Evaluation Appreciated
Shet, Id hire that guy, he sounds brilliant. :P

Don't really care to read someone criticizing a player the way he did in the article. If they are acting like chumps off the field it don't bother me. Coaches make enough dough to deserve getting ragged on, but no need to rag on a player.

More
Time to create page: 0.070 seconds