Forum

An Honest Evaluation Appreciated

9 years 5 months ago #64418 by Buc
Replied by Buc on topic An Honest Evaluation Appreciated
From where I sit . . . . hard for some to actually "recognize" what has been going on, and with one of our higher rated recruiting classes heading our way in 2015, gives many in higher places the fodder needed to at least keep half of the Georgia faithful in the corral. That along with the recently received millions from the SEC/M&M agreement is a formidable "Group".

I have a suggestion for a solution that could stop the back and forth from both sides. Stop making the same mistakes that have been made for 13.5 years. Would like nothing better than having the entire group of Georgia faithful on the same page. That however requires the following . . . . Leadership. I say that for this reason . . . . have heard some that support the head coach bark a time or two about . . . . Leadership. That was exactly what Fran Tarkenton said on two different occasions that I am aware of. Not privy to his private conversations, probably said it more than twice.

Know this from many years in the business world. If you believe in someone, a project or what ever, have to make your feelings known. Might get you canned or sneered at, but if you are on the right path, there will come a time when those opposed will be the ones that are canned or sneered at.

Asked a question not too long ago on this board. Went something like this. Will post it again. Do you think that Mark Richt is the right person to lead us further than we have traveled so far in 13.5 years? I vote no. I am one of those that think "time in grade" should produce optimal results, especially when all of the parts have been provided to further ones success. I say that our head coach has had all of the parts more than once in the 13.5 years.
The following user(s) said Thank You: wlayton

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Buc
  • Buc's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
9 years 5 months ago #64420 by TN Dawg
Replied by TN Dawg on topic An Honest Evaluation Appreciated
Going into these final four games, there’s reason to think the Bulldogs could win all four, finish strong and go to the SEC championship game (with some help against East-leading Missouri).

How many out there are sick and tired of depending on someone to lose in determining our fate?
I know I am not the only one.
The following user(s) said Thank You: wlayton, Buc, sadlerdawg, growl

More
9 years 5 months ago #64421 by Wartdawg
Replied by Wartdawg on topic An Honest Evaluation Appreciated

Buc wrote:
Asked a question not too long ago on this board. Went something like this. Will post it again. Do you think that Mark Richt is the right person to lead us further than we have traveled so far in 13.5 years? I vote no. I am one of those that think "time in grade" should produce optimal results, especially when all of the parts have been provided to further ones success. I say that our head coach has had all of the parts more than once in the 13.5 years.

NO..

Richt is the right person to lead us to exactly what we have been for the past 13.5 years.

If that's good enough for you, then Richt's your Hello Outback Bowl man.

God Bless and Go Dawgs

Like Braves Baseball? Follow them at ourbraves.freeforums.net/ and help support my community of Braves fans.

More
9 years 5 months ago #64422 by wlayton
Replied by wlayton on topic An Honest Evaluation Appreciated
I'm not saying it isn't possible but it wouldn't be because of CMR's great coaching prowess which is average at best.

The talent ALONE could one day get it done regardless and of course CMR would get the credit.

PVBDAWG

More
9 years 5 months ago #64423 by TN Dawg
Replied by TN Dawg on topic An Honest Evaluation Appreciated

wlayton wrote: I'm not saying it isn't possible but it wouldn't be because of CMR's great coaching prowess which is average at best.

The talent ALONE could one day get it done regardless and of course CMR would get the credit.

Have to agree. If we ever get to NC, it will be in spite of Richt not because of Richt.
The following user(s) said Thank You: wlayton

More
9 years 5 months ago - 9 years 5 months ago #64427 by kentdaddy
Replied by kentdaddy on topic An Honest Evaluation Appreciated

TN Dawg wrote:

wlayton wrote: I'm not saying it isn't possible but it wouldn't be because of CMR's great coaching prowess wich is average at best.

Have to agree. If we ever get to NC, it will be in spite of Richt not because of Richt.

I have been saying this since I started here. At first I was mocked. Now everyone sees it.
The next step will be when most finally acknowledge the religious component and the aw schucks sales pitch have made him harder to get rid of.

More
Time to create page: 0.074 seconds