Replied by growl on topic An Honest Evaluation Appreciated
I second that averagdawg

The sun shines on a different Dawg every day
The following user(s) said Thank You: Buc, averagedawg

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
9 years 5 months ago - 9 years 5 months ago #64402 by Buc
Replied by Buc on topic An Honest Evaluation Appreciated
dawgs_fans_dad posted . . . . The moderator completely misses the point. Perhaps intentionally?

Part of the 9 wins a year group. Lots of close ties to those in Athens that make the big bucks and huge mistakes.

averagedawg, never going back, tried it twice and took a beating, not from this board, from the total incompetence of which you and dawgs_fans_dawg so rightly point out.
The following user(s) said Thank You: averagedawg

• Buc
  • Buc's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
9 years 5 months ago #64403 by Wartdawg
Replied by Wartdawg on topic An Honest Evaluation Appreciated
Yeah averagedawg.... fooled no more.

We may indeed win out... the "9 winners" will be back on the "wait till next year" train.

We will open the next season ranked 5th in the nation and everyone will be excited up
until we lose to South Carolina on a fake punt.

Richt will then say "well anytime you start a first year QB in the SEC, you have to expect a
bumpy ride".

God Bless and Go Dawgs

Like Braves Baseball? Follow them at ourbraves.freeforums.net/ and help support my community of Braves fans.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Buc, averagedawg

More
9 years 5 months ago - 9 years 5 months ago #64405 by Buc

Wartdawg wrote: Yeah averagedawg.... fooled no more.

We may indeed win out... the "9 winners" will be back on the "wait till next year" train.

We will open the next season ranked 5th in the nation and everyone will be excited up
until we lose to South Carolina on a fake punt.

Richt will then say "well anytime you start a first year QB in the SEC, you have to expect a
bumpy ride".

You must have a video tape or recording of the above . . . . how did you get it right again? :whistle:

Truth and nothing but the truth . . . . :)

• Buc
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
9 years 5 months ago - 9 years 5 months ago #64406 by Buc
Just a little something that I read and really approve of. I refer to this as giving a "hoot". Not just lip service. High fives to you SS.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Former South Carolina and San Francisco 49ers running back Marcus Lattimore announced his retirement from football on Wednesday. In his announcement, Lattimore said he was going back to South Carolina to get his degree.

If he wants to work for South Carolina in the future, Gamecocks coach Steve Spurrier said there's a spot for him.

"If he wants to come back and work for the University of South Carolina, certainly the president, athletic director or myself, whatever we can find job-wise for him here, we would certainly do that," Spurrier said. "I'm sure between the three of us, we'll find something for him to help out here with the athletic program, not only football but all athletes."
The following user(s) said Thank You: wlayton, dawgs_fans_dad

• Buc
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
9 years 5 months ago #64410 by Wartdawg
Replied by Wartdawg on topic An Honest Evaluation Appreciated
Hey timeout here!!!! (pun intended)

I thought we were the only team in the NCAA with a coach that cared for the players beyond
the football field.

God Bless and Go Dawgs

Like Braves Baseball? Follow them at ourbraves.freeforums.net/ and help support my community of Braves fans.

More
Time to create page: 0.060 seconds