Forum

An Honest Evaluation Appreciated

9 years 5 months ago #64647 by wlayton
Replied by wlayton on topic An Honest Evaluation Appreciated

Buc wrote: averagedawg, while you were busy elsewhere, there have been some really knowledgable posters come on board. Don't have to call them by name, but they are a plus to this site.

VERY knowledgeable additions to this great forum..... :woohoo: :woohoo:

PVBDAWG

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
9 years 5 months ago - 9 years 5 months ago #64650 by kentdaddy
Replied by kentdaddy on topic An Honest Evaluation Appreciated
Well..............Richt wont win.

More
9 years 5 months ago - 9 years 5 months ago #64765 by Buc
Replied by Buc on topic An Honest Evaluation Appreciated
Here we go again.

Reading the article below, amazes me that we have a "newbie coach" coaching his first year in Athens and already he is speaking to "real issues". Issues that have been discussed on this board for some time.

Ramik Wilson spoke out recently and he was "shut down". That is the way the "Group" handles "issues" in Athens. Do they really like the "truth" to be told? Think not.

Some ask me if I am bitter. Not bitter I say, just fed up with being "shuffled" around by those that are in charge and have only their best interest at heart.

Have not heard anything recently from our head coach about a new facility. Pruitt comes in, assesses the situation, speaks out and right away gets his legs cut out from under him. These two paragraphs picked up from the article below.

Pruitt’s comments showed a hopeful confidence that the team would have its indoor practice facility completely finished by the start of next football season. Pruitt added that it took Florida State just seven months to complete their facility, which began construction the same day he accepted to be Jimbo Fischer’s defensive coordinator.

McGarity squashed that, however, telling the Athens Banner-Herald that they have selected an architect for the project but that it is “impossible” for it to be done next year.

There are college programs that are very successful, maybe one of the reasons is they understand "where" the "capital" is "generated".

See where McGarity fired the Soccer coach recently. "What a tough guy"!

www.redandblack.com/sports/jeremy-pruitt...c2-e70dcf4c7cf6.html

And this . . . .
www.macon.com/2014/11/18/3431474_pruitt-...s-and-will.html?rh=1

Anyone remember todd grantham's first words upon his arrival at Louisville?

We have an Athletic Director here that gets things done.

We now have a football coach that "understands" what it takes to play in championship games, and . . . . probably win our share. We also have the remaining "leadership"(?) that is what it is.

Edit: Watch out Mike, remember Ramik Wilson.

"We need one. I mean it's crazy, it's amazing we don't have one," Ekeler said. "It's absolutely crazy. It's absurd. But that's not my (decision). But I'm sure that will happen, surely."
The following user(s) said Thank You: DAWGtm, dawgs_fans_dad

• Buc
  • Buc's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
9 years 5 months ago #64766 by DAWGtm
Replied by DAWGtm on topic An Honest Evaluation Appreciated
Great men/teams make the impossible- possible. If we have a AD that is not totally sold out on providing our teams we the best opportunity to win even if it means emptying the coffers a bit we will continue to be mired in mediocrity and CJP and company will move on to a program that will give them the support that is needed.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Buc, Dawg With Style, dawgs_fans_dad

More
9 years 5 months ago #64767 by ogredawg
Replied by ogredawg on topic An Honest Evaluation Appreciated
I think Mac is just biding his time until Foley leaves the gaytors so he can return there as AD

thecountrynation.com

More
9 years 5 months ago #64768 by dawgs_fans_dad
Replied by dawgs_fans_dad on topic An Honest Evaluation Appreciated

DAWGtm wrote: Great men/teams make the impossible- possible. If we have a AD that is not totally sold out on providing our teams we the best opportunity to win even if it means emptying the coffers a bit we will continue to be mired in mediocrity and CJP and company will move on to a program that will give them the support that is needed.

This right here.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Buc

More
Time to create page: 0.058 seconds