Forum

An Honest Evaluation Appreciated

9 years 6 months ago #64381 by Buc
Replied by Buc on topic An Honest Evaluation Appreciated

growl wrote: I think along with a playbook CMR must issue to Bill King and the players a "Standard Answers for Problematic Questions" reference guide book. We keep hearing the same things time and time again. I'm thinking there must be a guide and they did'nt issue one to me, because the story never changes and the results are consistently the same old s---.

growl, the same BS that the "Group" has been feeding everyone since the head coach arrived. Notice how the author stays away from comments about the "amount" of talent that passes through Athens most years.

If we look back the past few years, what has been one of the loudest cries? Talented players moving across state lines. Wonder why that is? Why would a player want to play for Auburn or Alabama and not Georgia? Coaching, head coaching have anything to do with that? Don't hear that from those that are linked to the "party line".

Wonder why Kirby Smart chose not to return to Athens? Probably for the reasons that ogredawg mentioned in another thread and averagedawg has been beating the drum for years . . . . uncertainty from the head coach.

In the article and comments section, the author should be careful when discussing the coaches like Saban and others. Although he does stay on that subject for too long, never has.
The following user(s) said Thank You: growl

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Buc
  • Buc's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
9 years 6 months ago #64382 by Buc
sadlerdawg said . . . . I know of a few fans who have not swung "pendulum like".

YOU.
The following user(s) said Thank You: sadlerdawg

• Buc
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
9 years 6 months ago - 9 years 6 months ago #64383 by Buc
In the article, head coach is quoted as saying . . . . And, as the head coach himself put it: “We’re way beyond that game. We’ve moved on. I hope you all will.”

Bet you do, just like before, eh.

By the way, could you give me the time coach? My watch does not seem to work.

• Buc
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
9 years 6 months ago - 9 years 6 months ago #64384 by growl
Replied by growl on topic An Honest Evaluation Appreciated
We all ain't moving on "coach" not till you get serious about wining football games

The sun shines on a different Dawg every day
The following user(s) said Thank You: Buc

More
9 years 6 months ago #64385 by wlayton
Replied by wlayton on topic An Honest Evaluation Appreciated
Hey BK, as fans, it's not about just THIS year. We aren't that naive to think we had a NC team this year unless we got alot of breaks etc (TG) It is the "body of work" over the last several years.

It's HOW we ruin each season.....not unlike Clemson for the last 10 years.

PVBDAWG

More
9 years 6 months ago - 9 years 6 months ago #64386 by sadlerdawg
Replied by sadlerdawg on topic An Honest Evaluation Appreciated

Buc wrote: sadlerdawg said . . . . I know of a few fans who have not swung "pendulum like".

YOU.

Ooops, you figured me out, Buc...and I thought I disguised it so well! :laugh: :laugh: Although I'm not the only one.

The SMART era CONTINUES!!!!!!

More
Time to create page: 0.054 seconds