Forum

Another Question Concerning Our Leadership . . . .

9 years 7 months ago #62733 by Buc
thriller, again, stop it. Last call from me to you. You are a solid poster, and not posting here is not fair to ALL. Promise you, this is the last time that I ask you to come back and continue your solid posts. Great photo of your daughter and Gurley, just one of the many solid things you have done on this site. Last time . . . . PLEASE. :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: stevedawg

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Buc
  • Buc's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
9 years 7 months ago #62734 by wlayton

Buc wrote: thriller, again, stop it. Last call from me to you. You are a solid poster, and not posting here is not fair to ALL. Promise you, this is the last time that I ask you to come back and continue your solid posts. Great photo of your daughter and Gurley, just one of the many solid things you have done on this site. Last time . . . . PLEASE. :)

WHAT BUC SAID ^^^^^^

PVBDAWG
The following user(s) said Thank You: stevedawg

More
9 years 7 months ago #62738 by sflanagan21
Replied by sflanagan21 on topic Another Question Concerning Our Leadership . . . .
Buc, no doubt Auburn is going to be hard to stop and so is Maty Mauk. I can't quite put my finger on the Gators right now BUT the whole world will see what they are about this Saturday. You're right the talent has NOT caught up with the teaching in our secondary! I would also like to add that if we had Fenteng healthy and if both Malcom Parrish and JJ Green were up to speed at this point then we may possibly be looking at a better secondary. I have no doubt whatsoever that our D is going to get better, I've said it before and I stand by this Pruitt is a different breed and a winner. I bet you that Bobo got more sleep Saturday night than Pruitt did, he meant it when he said "that won't happen again". I said this Troy game needs to be a statement game and the statement needs to come from the D, they need to show our offense that they can and will do their job! As we all know as athletes sometimes all it takes is a loss like that to change the direction of the ship. Over coming adversity has never killed anyone, if you allow it to it will build character, strength and success. No doubt our team has grown from this loss!

I've rode HM pretty hard on here, I guess that's the coach in me. But since he is our QB and I am a very optimistic DAWG fan, I do have faith that with the talent around him that he will be okay. I think he realizes that he has to play a little bit of a bigger role and play it right if we stand a chance of making it to the playoff's. Today is a new day, I have faith that HM will do his part to help get us there. I think Bobo has called two very good games this season and one play that went south will NOT change my mind about that. If the play works then Bobo may have called the best game he has ever called. Like others on here have said, he needs to work in I Mac and Sonny some more!

I think we are a good team, with a great backfield and with tons of potential! Our next three games set up perfect for us and what we need to work on before we head to Missouri and face a pretty stout team. Don't be surprised to see a few new faces in our secondary at that point. We have to fix our issues in the secondary before then or else we are in BIG trouble, I don't need to tell you that. i think we are going to be alright...
The following user(s) said Thank You: wlayton, Buc, DAWGtm

More
9 years 7 months ago - 9 years 7 months ago #62739 by stevedawg
What Buc said..
"thriller... come back and continue your solid posts. Great photo of your daughter and Gurley, just one of the many solid things you have done on this site...."

For winning the Natty give every Dawg a bone AND prime rib steak.

9 years 7 months ago #62740 by Buc
sflanagan21, you keep posting, I will continue to read. Several things that you said above that are so on point. Promise this, would much rather read than post. Hard to believe, I read volumes everyday, sometime just try to pick up the slack.

Say it again. Check all of the sites out, come back and say you get the same "stuff" there, impossible. If there is a better site, it is on "you" to point me in that direction. Conversations are here, points of view are there.

• Buc
  • Buc's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
9 years 7 months ago #62741 by Wartdawg
I think we are seeing a D coach who wants to build a team capable of stopping those spreads. He's just got to have more ammo in the cupboard.

We can talk about him winning with other player at other places, but our secondary and defense were just terrible last year... and now we are playing the guys in the secondary that were playing behind the terrible guys. That's not exactly the same situation he walked into at some other jobs. I still have a ton of faith this group gets better as the year goes on although I'm sure there will be a couple of more bumps in the road.

God Bless and Go Dawgs

Like Braves Baseball? Follow them at ourbraves.freeforums.net/ and help support my community of Braves fans.
The following user(s) said Thank You: wlayton

More
Time to create page: 0.055 seconds