The following user(s) said Thank You: growl

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• ogredawg
  • ogredawg's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
9 years 8 months ago #62573 by Buc
Replied by Buc on topic South Carolina Game Day thread
While I won't call any board members names out (at this point) brings me to this.

Anyone check the predictions on the final score between Georgia and South Carolina? I have.

More
9 years 8 months ago #62574 by SBR1969
Replied by SBR1969 on topic South Carolina Game Day thread
Been off the board since the Clemson game. Wanted to believe in what I saw in the second half, but have been fooled too many times before. As in the past, I now think the Clemson game was the exception, not the rule. Our defense looked lost against South Carolina. SS is known for running complicated offenses and exploiting the weaknesses of his opponents and that is exactly what he did to us all night. I think we had one three and out. I don't think the offense did bad at all. There were a couple of mistakes on some snaps that hurt us and the mysterious holding call that voided a TD. If that roll out pass play at the end had been successful everyone would be hailing Bobo. Everyone in the world knew Gurley was going to get the ball on that play. Should he??? After seeing the results of the play that was called; absolutely. However, I don't think the call was bad. I think the execution and the one SC player who wasn't fooled. Play was still open if he would have tossed it over his head instead of grounding it. Anyway, I didn't see anything to make me optimistic about the rest of the season. Will be a toss up if we can go 8-4. FL,MO,Aub could all easily be losses after what I saw against SC. Not so sure about Ark and TN either. Hope I am wrong but I will let the pessimist in me run the show for now so at least I won't be so devastated at these losses anymore.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Buc

More
9 years 8 months ago #62575 by DAWGtm
Replied by DAWGtm on topic South Carolina Game Day thread
IMHO if HM is the best QB we have on the team we are in trouble for years to come.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Buc

More
9 years 8 months ago #62576 by dawgs_fans_dad
Replied by dawgs_fans_dad on topic South Carolina Game Day thread

ogredawg wrote: ugathomasbrown.wordpress.com/

all I can say about this is truth:

ugathomasbrown.wordpress.com/

some may not like what he has to say but like Steve said it is what it is

Guy must be a joy to watch the games with.

Sorry for jinxing the Special Teams. Should have never hit "Submit". Another key play that is getting lost in the shuffle is the 42 yard kickoff return at 31-28 when #15 didn't hold the edge. Bad play at a bad time.

The film room won't be for the faint hearted this week.

More
9 years 8 months ago - 9 years 8 months ago #62577 by ogredawg
Replied by ogredawg on topic South Carolina Game Day thread
I said we would win going away by 18 points and we should have. How wrong I was thinking that this coaching staff had finally arrived and was ready for the big stage.

SBR the O players did perform but the coaches did not, you say "execution" was not and that my friend falls on the coaches. You play to your strengths which is #3 not to your weaknesses which is #14. That call was plain stoopid with the game on the line and in the past years the play would of been checked off. Yes every one expected #3 to get the ball and he SHOULD have.

thecountrynation.com
The following user(s) said Thank You: growl

• ogredawg
  • ogredawg's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
Time to create page: 0.098 seconds