Forum

South Carolina Game Day thread

9 years 8 months ago #62565 by sadlerdawg
Replied by sadlerdawg on topic South Carolina Game Day thread

stevedawg wrote: Train left station... from Seth Emersom..."Mark Richt on first and goal from the 4 play call: If I had to do it again I would've hammered it."
Just reporting what I hear.

All Aboard!!

The SMART era CONTINUES!!!!!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: ogredawg

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
9 years 8 months ago - 9 years 8 months ago #62566 by ogredawg
Replied by ogredawg on topic South Carolina Game Day thread

stevedawg wrote: Train left station... from Seth Emersom..."Mark Richt on first and goal from the 4 play call: If I had to do it again I would've hammered it."

The thing is he is NOT CALLING THE PLAYS but he is the HC and could of over ruled the play but in "Bobo" we trust...hind sight is 20/20 bottom line is that play cost us not only a win but a SEC win...the excuse train is now boarding at the Chapel

thecountrynation.com
The following user(s) said Thank You: stevedawg, sadlerdawg

• ogredawg
  • ogredawg's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
9 years 8 months ago #62567 by sadlerdawg
Replied by sadlerdawg on topic South Carolina Game Day thread

ogredawg wrote:

The thing is he is NOT CALLING THE PLAYS but he is the HC and could of over ruled the play but in "Bobo" we trust...hind sight is 20/20 bottom line is that play cost us not only a win but a SEC win...the excuse train is now boarding at the Chapel

To me, even considering a pass play in that situation is completely moronic.

The SMART era CONTINUES!!!!!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: stevedawg, ogredawg

More
9 years 8 months ago - 9 years 8 months ago #62569 by stevedawg
Replied by stevedawg on topic South Carolina Game Day thread
Goodnight all. Nothing more from me tonight.

For winning the Natty give every Dawg a bone AND prime rib steak.

9 years 8 months ago #62570 by kentdaddy
Replied by kentdaddy on topic South Carolina Game Day thread
Richt is a moron as is anyone who thinks 1 and goal at the 4 is anything other than Gurley time. UGA gave this game away. The defense made mistakes, but it also made some huge plays when needed.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Buc, ogredawg, growl

More
9 years 8 months ago - 9 years 8 months ago #62571 by ogredawg
Replied by ogredawg on topic South Carolina Game Day thread
Bottom line is Carolina is not that good of a team. We were out coached and out played once again. The D made 2 big plays the fumble recovery by LCarter and the interception and we only came away with 3 points...

Cannot understand how Bobo can give it to #3 on 3rd and 16 and #3 gets you the 1st down (all on his own may I add) but he WILL NOT give it to #3 on 1st and goal from the 4...is this the "change" that was being talked about?

Thompson threw 3 TD's passes and scorched the DB's all night long over the middle. Is this the "change" that was being talked about?

The D gave up 4 count them 4 drives of 75 yards. Is this the change we were talking about?

We were beaten by an inferior team and had 2 weeks to prepare for them, coaching again rears its ugly head on BOTH sides of the ball, and too bad that we just once again handed the SEC East to Mizzou because they are the best team in the East my friends...

The only thing that has changed in Athens my friends are the names...

sigh

thecountrynation.com
The following user(s) said Thank You: growl

• ogredawg
  • ogredawg's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
Time to create page: 0.099 seconds