Forum

South Carolina Game Day thread

9 years 7 months ago #62553 by sadlerdawg
Replied by sadlerdawg on topic South Carolina Game Day thread
It's like the movie the Waterboy...richt is Coach Klein and the ballsack is Coach Beaulieu

The SMART era CONTINUES!!!!!!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
9 years 7 months ago #62554 by bulldawg36869
Replied by bulldawg36869 on topic South Carolina Game Day thread
Mason looked uninspired, lost and very timid. I was hoping (even thought) Mason had "IT" but appears not. we need to get other QB's some playing time or next year the excuse will we have a new QB.

I promise I am not a pessimist by nature, I am a realist and the fact is after 35+ years of being a rabid UGA fan this crap is getting old. Getting really old, especially with the so called top ten recruiting classes and studs like Gurley, Chubb and Michel. Only UGA can make our own 4-5 star defensive players look ordinary.

Some are wise and some are otherwise !
The following user(s) said Thank You: Buc, ogredawg, growl

More
9 years 7 months ago #62555 by ogredawg
Replied by ogredawg on topic South Carolina Game Day thread

Buc wrote: 36869, Mark Richt will never get us there. Sad. For sure he is not going anywhere, very comfortable in his skin.

Earlier this year there was an article on ranking the head coaches in the SEC. Small wonder Mark Richt was not near the top, SS was.

Hate to say "stuff" like this, but there is a reason that Spurrier wins against Richt.

Anyone notice that Jeremy Pruitt was in Mark Richt's ear near the end? Richt had to remove his head phones, he is one lost puppy.

Faton Bauta has "wheels" and a better arm that Hutson Mason. Just saying. However, with the play calling, probably would not make much difference.

Buc I am sorry but I cannot see how you can defend Pruitt/Rocker any longer after this game. Front 7 were dominated totally by the Carolina O line and unprepared, the DB's were dominated by Thompson. This is NOT the ACC and UGA does not have the same talent that FSU does on either side of the ball. CJP has proven he can win with other coaches players and he has showed us now that he can lose with other coaches players. He has proven nothing but that as of now. I could care less if Pruitt was in Richt's ear...makes no difference in the score...or how his D played tonight...

This game was not lost by the holding call on BK it was lost with 6 minutes to play with UGA down by 3 after the D makes a play to give us first and goal on the 4, and a play action pass is called with a QB who has NEVER been in this type of situation before and what happens...he GROUNDS the ball losing not only yards for the penalty but a DOWN. No my friends you give the ball to #3 with 4 yards to the winning score that is what you do. PERIOD.

This loss is squarely on the COACHING STAFF as a whole. Nothing has changed. Period.

thecountrynation.com
The following user(s) said Thank You: stevedawg

• ogredawg
  • ogredawg's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
9 years 7 months ago - 9 years 7 months ago #62556 by stevedawg
Replied by stevedawg on topic South Carolina Game Day thread
bulldawg36869 - Irritating aint' it?... Youi said "top ten recruiting classes and studs like Gurley, Chubb and Michel."
Still not seeing any play on the field that matches up to the capabilities.
ogredawg said:"No my friends you give the ball to #3 with 4 yards to the winning score; that is what you do. PERIOD."
It is what it is.

For winning the Natty give every Dawg a bone AND prime rib steak.
The following user(s) said Thank You: DAWGtm

9 years 7 months ago #62557 by ogredawg
Replied by ogredawg on topic South Carolina Game Day thread

stevedawg wrote: The old ball sack curse continues....
BUC said,"Hate to say "stuff" like this, but there is a reason that Spurrier wins against Richt. Anyone notice that Jeremy Pruitt was in Mark Richt's ear near the end? Richt had to remove his head phones, he is one lost puppy."

the D were the lost puppies tonight Steve my friend along with the rest of the coaching staff.

thecountrynation.com

• ogredawg
  • ogredawg's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
9 years 7 months ago #62558 by stevedawg
Replied by stevedawg on topic South Carolina Game Day thread
Oredawg. I was talking about the coaches when I said D.The pups tried their best. I hate to make excuses but they are a new squad with a new coach. It will all come together and run like a well oiled machine, I hope.

For winning the Natty give every Dawg a bone AND prime rib steak.
The following user(s) said Thank You: ogredawg

Time to create page: 0.102 seconds