Forum

South Carolina Game Day thread

9 years 7 months ago - 9 years 6 months ago #62503 by ogredawg
South Carolina Game Day thread was created by ogredawg
As always lets keep all posts about todays game here so old farts like Buc, YD1 and myself do not have to thread hop. :whistle:

Now on to the game.

We are much better team than Carolina, and IF we take the crowd out of the game early and keep them out we should have a pretty easy time in Columbia East. Weather conditions may not be ideal but in any circumstance if they load the box we should pound them with our RB's anyway until they PROVE that they can stop the run, then let Mason manage the game and hope that Bobo calls the right plays. TE and RB over the middle, quick slants, and middle screen along with the draw play should be right in Masons wheelhouse...just don't see the Carolina D stopping our O...

Dawgs win going away by 18

thecountrynation.com
The following user(s) said Thank You: stevedawg

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• ogredawg
  • ogredawg's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
9 years 7 months ago #62504 by Buc
Replied by Buc on topic South Carolina Game Day thread
Up early this Saturday morning, game is heavily on my mind. Watching the weather channel, calling for 2-3" of rain. Thing about weather, any type . . . . hot, cold, snow, rain, different strokes for different folks. Some players can really get the job done in the rain, I suspicion that we will see some of that today.

One thing is certain, all of the coaches on both teams are aware ahead of time what to get ready for and practice that way. Something along the lines of Georgia practicing "noise levels" this week. Many things to be considered, guess that is why it is labeled "game plan".

Game will probably slow down a bit with a wet ball and players getting lined up. Time to find out some things about where we are, huge game, rain or shine.

More
9 years 7 months ago - 9 years 7 months ago #62505 by growl
Replied by growl on topic South Carolina Game Day thread
I think the Dawgs are going to take care of business today, crowd noise,rain,bright sunshine whatever the conditions. I just believe that UGA is tired of the rhetoric and BS. A team is only so good and talk cant make it any better. GO DAWGS!! GATA

The sun shines on a different Dawg every day
The following user(s) said Thank You: stevedawg, Buc

More
9 years 7 months ago #62506 by Buc
Replied by Buc on topic South Carolina Game Day thread
Another thought about the rain. South Carolina uses the shotgun exclusively. Increases the chances of a turnover on the long snap. Something to think about.

More
9 years 7 months ago #62507 by yankeedawg1
Replied by yankeedawg1 on topic South Carolina Game Day thread
Remembering the weather we had in JAX for our bowl game last year may prove to be a teachable time for our team

We could play the game in any conditions and still win. Just a question by how much

Go Dawgs

Go Dawgs!
The following user(s) said Thank You: stevedawg, Buc, growl

More
9 years 7 months ago #62508 by stevedawg
Replied by stevedawg on topic South Carolina Game Day thread
Go take care of business and come back home safe. GO DAWGS!

For winning the Natty give every Dawg a bone AND prime rib steak.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Buc, growl

Time to create page: 0.070 seconds