Forum

South Carolina Game Day thread

9 years 7 months ago #62725 by wlayton
Replied by wlayton on topic South Carolina Game Day thread

Wartdawg wrote: I still have some faith there wlayton.

Spurrier abused the middle of the field on us all game, but late in the game when we
got the int it seemed we almost baited that throw and got the turnover. I know we are
down on skill, but I think the D team will grow and adjust. That's what we need to look
and hope for... improvement. Show improvement between now and the end of the season and
that will be an indication we're on the right track.

I hope you are right WD. I, too have some faith but only in Pruitt. Our defensive backfield just aren't very good imo. Scared by the time they prove me wrong, they will have given up 300/ypg and 2-3 more losses......then the season is really over.

PVBDAWG

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
9 years 7 months ago #62726 by Wartdawg
Replied by Wartdawg on topic South Carolina Game Day thread
They are not great, but I still think Pruitt can coach them up enough to show progress and
promise that when given the talent (or having the existing talent mature), the D will be much better.

God Bless and Go Dawgs

Like Braves Baseball? Follow them at ourbraves.freeforums.net/ and help support my community of Braves fans.

More
9 years 2 months ago #66572 by Buc
Replied by Buc on topic South Carolina Game Day thread
Super Bowl play calling by Seattle remind anyone of the South Carolina game inside the 5 yard line? Wow! Using the UGA playbook it appeared.
The following user(s) said Thank You: NC_Dawg, growl

More
9 years 2 months ago - 9 years 2 months ago #66573 by sadlerdawg
Replied by sadlerdawg on topic South Carolina Game Day thread
It was like deja' vu all over again. I've already heard it referred to as the dumbest play call in football history. I guess people who say that don't watch UGA football because they would know it was the second dumbest call in history.

The SMART era CONTINUES!!!!!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Buc

More
9 years 2 months ago #66575 by NC_Dawg
Replied by NC_Dawg on topic Like minds!!!!!!!!!
Y'all beat me to the punch.......line......Looks like Pete fell victim to "RICHTING" last night! Even the announcers were amazed. Guess there's always a "silver lining" to our woes.....At least our annual RICHTING doesn't happen at the Big Show!!!

Wednesday Gentlemen.....NSD......The next step in stoking the "maybe this year" hopes of the Doe Eyed!!!

GO DAWGS!!!!!!

"My advice to you is to start drinking heavily." - Bluto

More
9 years 2 months ago #66576 by Buc
Replied by Buc on topic Like minds!!!!!!!!!
Also brought back thoughts of the SEC Championship Game against Alabama. Little different, but I can still visualize AM running down the field looking to the sideline for "guidance(?)".

Type of play calling that many folks don't like to discuss or "rehash" concerning our head coach. It is what it is. First time, shame on you, second time, shame on me. I count two, without going into "pooch talk".

More
Time to create page: 0.077 seconds