Forum

South Carolina Game Day thread

9 years 7 months ago #62716 by ogredawg
Replied by ogredawg on topic South Carolina Game Day thread
IMHO all we did was get a lecture from Bobo but he did take the blame and well he should. Said that in another post

thecountrynation.com

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• ogredawg
  • ogredawg's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
9 years 7 months ago #62717 by Wartdawg
Replied by Wartdawg on topic South Carolina Game Day thread
Well the main praise was for Pruitt who jumped in front of the bus.

Bobo... eh.. at least he said something.

God Bless and Go Dawgs

Like Braves Baseball? Follow them at ourbraves.freeforums.net/ and help support my community of Braves fans.
The following user(s) said Thank You: stevedawg, ogredawg

More
9 years 7 months ago #62721 by wlayton
Replied by wlayton on topic South Carolina Game Day thread
I blamed the D for the loss but actually NOT blaming or singling out a coach for blame.

Imo, Pruitt just simply DOESN'T have good enough players (hopefully, yet) in their defensive backfield.

As of right now, Pruitt is a victim of what was left after 3 starters were kicked off the team and left him with nothing to work with (even though should have been kicked off, those were 3 very good players and now are wasted recruiting spots).....man, that has to be frustrating knowing you don't have the DB's that can get the job done no matter what scheme/coverage you call.

Hopefully they get better, fast.....I have my doubts.

PVBDAWG
The following user(s) said Thank You: Wartdawg

More
9 years 7 months ago #62722 by Wartdawg
I still have some faith there wlayton.

Spurrier abused the middle of the field on us all game, but late in the game when we
got the int it seemed we almost baited that throw and got the turnover. I know we are
down on skill, but I think the D team will grow and adjust. That's what we need to look
and hope for... improvement. Show improvement between now and the end of the season and
that will be an indication we're on the right track.

God Bless and Go Dawgs

Like Braves Baseball? Follow them at ourbraves.freeforums.net/ and help support my community of Braves fans.
The following user(s) said Thank You: DAWGtm

More
9 years 7 months ago #62725 by wlayton
Replied by wlayton on topic South Carolina Game Day thread

Wartdawg wrote: I still have some faith there wlayton.

Spurrier abused the middle of the field on us all game, but late in the game when we
got the int it seemed we almost baited that throw and got the turnover. I know we are
down on skill, but I think the D team will grow and adjust. That's what we need to look
and hope for... improvement. Show improvement between now and the end of the season and
that will be an indication we're on the right track.

I hope you are right WD. I, too have some faith but only in Pruitt. Our defensive backfield just aren't very good imo. Scared by the time they prove me wrong, they will have given up 300/ypg and 2-3 more losses......then the season is really over.

PVBDAWG

More
9 years 7 months ago #62726 by Wartdawg
They are not great, but I still think Pruitt can coach them up enough to show progress and
promise that when given the talent (or having the existing talent mature), the D will be much better.

God Bless and Go Dawgs

More
Time to create page: 0.074 seconds