Forum

Fall Camp Stuff

9 years 7 months ago #62083 by wlayton
Replied by wlayton on topic Fall Camp Stuff

Buc wrote: wlayton, one thing that I can speak positively to . . . . Richt has preached that since he arrived. Turnovers.

Like what the Pruitt/Rocker and Company are preaching . . . . take the ball away. My way of thinking if we improve the takeaways one or two +'s a game . . . . who knows.

Do I think that we can make it into the final four? Say the same thing I have said more than once . . . . first two games could hold our future for the 2014 Season. Others on this board including yourself have alluded to that. Win the first two, those on the list after that will have to take note.

scooby said a while back and he mentioned it again that he felt we would be 8 point favorites. Comes in at 7.5, will take the .5. Don't know exactly how to work that .5, if it means we win, suits me. Think yankeedawg1 has said that 1 one will do. Saturday in Athens will be huge, why do I say that . . . . TN Dawg will be there. Don't really care about colors and that sort of thing, care about noise.

Buc, I have a feeling we win comfortably. Maybe not by a huge margin but control the game and win say, by 10 etc.

Believe Clemson will struggle on offense since losing their top 3 skill players and our offense can move the ball on anybody...or should be able to. We may have a few 3 and outs etc but believe we can control the game comfortably.

Now USC??...doable but a tough out in Columbia.

PVBDAWG

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
Time to create page: 0.047 seconds