Forum

Game Day: Appalachian State VS Georgia Bulldogs

6 years 7 months ago #76800 by sadlerdawg
Replied by sadlerdawg on topic Game Day: Appalachian State VS Georgia Bulldogs

stevedawg wrote: Fun, fun, fun...

"I believe regardless who our QB was...the playbook was not going to get opened any further than Necessary...." YD1

"Post it notes.." SouthernDawg

"with gravy stains" WartDawg

"Bar napkins" me

"Written in crayon"

The SMART era CONTINUES!!!!!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: stevedawg, yankeedawg1, SouthernDawg

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
6 years 7 months ago #76801 by rockdawg
Good to see everyone back.

Good to see the Dawgs moving in the right direction. Be interesting to see how good App State is the rest of this year. Saw improvement in some key areas, like special teams. JF was ready to play - kudos to him and to coaches. Like him wearing 11. Lot of similarities.

I don't see his throws as being bad; just willing to take a calculated risk. I noticed that both floaters were down near end zone. Did he have field position in the back of his head? SF is right - better defense will pick him a time or two. Be interesting to see if he does not make the same throws against better competition. If so, then he's better prepared than I hoped.

Also good to see our running game gear up.

Don't think they would have scored without the turnovers. Hope JF stays healthy!

Go Dawgs!
The following user(s) said Thank You: stevedawg, yankeedawg1, SouthernDawg

More
6 years 7 months ago #76834 by scooby
I never thought wild thang would kick for the dawgs after the things that happened with his pop last year. Got to hand it to the "nutrition" folks, and kicking coaches. Deep end zone kicks last weekend.

More
Time to create page: 0.051 seconds