Forum

Game Day: Appalachian State VS Georgia Bulldogs

6 years 7 months ago #76764 by Wartdawg
Well... we won.

God Bless and Go Dawgs

Like Braves Baseball? Follow them at ourbraves.freeforums.net/ and help support my community of Braves fans.
The following user(s) said Thank You: stevedawg

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
6 years 7 months ago #76765 by sflanagan21
Replied by sflanagan21 on topic Game Day: Appalachian State VS Georgia Bulldogs
Not even sure what to take away from the game. D looked fast and physical for the most part. O line needs a lot of work. Chubb and Michel looked good but most of it was without much help from the O line. Fromm looked as good as he could considering he didn't know the game plan.

Weird game all around...

More
6 years 7 months ago #76766 by growl
A great kicking Game though!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The sun shines on a different Dawg every day

• growl
  • growl's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
6 years 7 months ago #76767 by ogredawg

stevedawg wrote: It's working. Working good.

Soft team to play but it let us see the difference in Eason and Fromm.
Fromm is my choice for starter .

So you do not find the combination of Chaney and a Freshman starting QB worrisome and a bad omen. I certainly do.

thecountrynation.com

More
6 years 7 months ago #76768 by LimeyDawg
Replied by LimeyDawg on topic Game Day: Appalachian State VS Georgia Bulldogs
Not me. "Omen" seems like an absolute. I'd say it depends on the coordinator and the Freshman in question. Certainly, there will be hiccups, but I feel a lot more confident than I would if the quarterback was a certain senior.

"The freedom of individuals to verbally to oppose or to challenge police actions without thereby risking arrest is one of the principal characteristics by which we distinguish a free nation from a police state."
The following user(s) said Thank You: stevedawg, yankeedawg1, sflanagan21

More
6 years 7 months ago #76769 by ogredawg

LimeyDawg wrote: Not me. "Omen" seems like an absolute. I'd say it depends on the coordinator and the Freshman in question. Certainly, there will be hiccups, but I feel a lot more confident than I would if the quarterback was a certain senior.

It was obvious from the get go it would not be Ramsey behind Eason. Chaney and Fromm equals another throwaway season. Best hope is Eason is back next week.

If not I do not see good things down the road. Fromm threw passes that were soft and against better caliber power 5 SEC db's they would of been defended or picked. But I know nothing just my opinion.

thecountrynation.com

More
Time to create page: 0.056 seconds