Forum

Game Day: Appalachian State VS Georgia Bulldogs

6 years 7 months ago - 6 years 7 months ago #76794 by SouthernDawg
Replied by SouthernDawg on topic Game Day: Appalachian State VS Georgia Bulldogs

wartdawg wrote: I am not worried about Fromm any more than I would be worried about the QB anyway, because Eason looked no different than he did last year... albeit in limited action.

Mmm hmm. I really didn't see anything different in the limited action Eason got than I saw out of him last year.

stevedawg wrote: ESPN kept freezing up and have to be restarted. Network issues according to the message on screen.

They were 2 minutes behind the radio and the game was setting up the 3rd play when ESPN kicked in and started from the kickoff.

That is the longest behind radio I have ever witnessed.

Yeah that was unacceptably awful. I thought it was just me at first then my friends were having the same problem. I kept getting the ESPN logo splash screen saying technical difficulties. If I put it into full screen mode, it would freeze up immediately compared to half-size screen which would freeze up every 20 seconds.

Maddening.
The following user(s) said Thank You: stevedawg

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
6 years 7 months ago #76795 by yankeedawg1
Replied by yankeedawg1 on topic Game Day: Appalachian State VS Georgia Bulldogs
I believe regardless who our QB was...the playbook was not going to get opened any further than

Necessary....

Believe more to been seen in South Bend..... Go Dawgs...

Go Dawgs!
The following user(s) said Thank You: stevedawg, SouthernDawg

More
6 years 7 months ago - 6 years 7 months ago #76796 by SouthernDawg
Replied by SouthernDawg on topic Game Day: Appalachian State VS Georgia Bulldogs

yankeedawg1 wrote: I believe regardless who our QB was...the playbook was not going to get opened any further than

Necessary....

Believe more to been seen in South Bend..... Go Dawgs...

Opened? As in a book?

I'm quite convinced at this point that our "playbook" is a few post-it notes stuck to a clipboard that have to be re-stuck about every 10 minutes to keep from blowing away in the wind.
The following user(s) said Thank You: stevedawg, sadlerdawg, yankeedawg1

More
6 years 7 months ago #76797 by Wartdawg
and the post it notes have gravy stains on them.

God Bless and Go Dawgs

Like Braves Baseball? Follow them at ourbraves.freeforums.net/ and help support my community of Braves fans.

More
6 years 7 months ago #76798 by Wartdawg
I hate UT and GT, but they do both happen to have offensive lines that can move people around.

Proving that the concept of a real OL is not the magical flying unicorn that UGA has turned it into.

God Bless and Go Dawgs

Like Braves Baseball? Follow them at ourbraves.freeforums.net/ and help support my community of Braves fans.

More
6 years 7 months ago - 6 years 7 months ago #76799 by stevedawg
Replied by stevedawg on topic Game Day: Appalachian State VS Georgia Bulldogs
Fun, fun, fun...

"I believe regardless who our QB was...the playbook was not going to get opened any further than Necessary...." YD1

"Post it notes.." SouthernDawg

"with gravy stains" WartDawg

"Bar napkins" me

For winning the Natty give every Dawg a bone AND prime rib steak.
The following user(s) said Thank You: yankeedawg1, SouthernDawg

Time to create page: 0.057 seconds