Forum

Game Day: Appalachian State VS Georgia Bulldogs

6 years 7 months ago #76788 by Wartdawg
One thing about the coverage...

A big thanks to ESPN for not picking up the UGA coverage until almost the entire 1st qtr was over.

See some of us have children who have their own sports and such and we might have to DVR a game.. but good ole ESPN wants to cut things so close that if a game runs long you can end up missing almost an entire qtr.

God Bless and Go Dawgs

Like Braves Baseball? Follow them at ourbraves.freeforums.net/ and help support my community of Braves fans.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
6 years 7 months ago #76789 by growl
I hope that JE gets well quickly and that JF can keep the ship afloat in his absence. One thing I know about JF is there will be 100% effort to win every game he gets to start, and we will be in every game. GO DAWGS!!GATA

The sun shines on a different Dawg every day
The following user(s) said Thank You: stevedawg

• growl
  • growl's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
6 years 7 months ago #76790 by stevedawg
Replied by stevedawg on topic Game Day: Appalachian State VS Georgia Bulldogs
ESPN kept freezing up and have to be restarted. Network issues according to the message on screen.

They were 2 minutes behind the radio and the game was setting up the 3rd play when ESPN kicked in and started from the kickoff.

That is the longest behind radio I have ever witnessed.

For winning the Natty give every Dawg a bone AND prime rib steak.
The following user(s) said Thank You: yankeedawg1

6 years 7 months ago #76791 by yankeedawg1
Replied by yankeedawg1 on topic Game Day: Appalachian State VS Georgia Bulldogs
Hey Buc.....thanks for passing the slaw and as usual accurate posts..

Tubby messed up a few names...first game jitters.....yes less prattle more info...

Can say we a great deal of confidence.....feeling in Athens is way better than anywhere in

Texas....... good night....Hiorns and A & M.......

Go Dawgs!
The following user(s) said Thank You: stevedawg

More
6 years 7 months ago #76792 by LimeyDawg
Replied by LimeyDawg on topic Game Day: Appalachian State VS Georgia Bulldogs
Was reading an article on players reactions to Jake Fromm. Seems the team absolutely supports him in his decision making, leadership and-most importantly-his understanding of the play book.
Got me thinking that the reason the play calling for dumbed down against App State had more to do with the coaches not being prepared for a JE injury, and less of a lack of confidence in JF. I'm guessing that the entire play book will be available this week against ND. It was also a good read to hear all the confidence placed in JF from the team. Made me relax just a bit.

"The freedom of individuals to verbally to oppose or to challenge police actions without thereby risking arrest is one of the principal characteristics by which we distinguish a free nation from a police state."
The following user(s) said Thank You: stevedawg, yankeedawg1

More
6 years 7 months ago #76793 by Wartdawg
A huge positive was the kicking game. Seeing kicks time and time again land deep in the endzone was fantastic. Punter looked really solid as well.

I'm really happy though for Blankenship. The kid deserves a lot of praise for his improvement.

God Bless and Go Dawgs

Like Braves Baseball? Follow them at ourbraves.freeforums.net/ and help support my community of Braves fans.
The following user(s) said Thank You: stevedawg, yankeedawg1

More
Time to create page: 0.062 seconds